Xylichew Gum, Spearmint XyliChew, Sugar Free Chewing Gum, 100 pcs (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Naturally Better
- 100% Xylitol
- Does Not Promote Tooth Decay
Sweeteners (xylitol 70% weight), gum base (i.e. original latex from sapodilla tree), natural flavor, gum arabic, lecithin, glycerin, beeswax, carnauba wax.
|Serving Size: 2 pieces (2.2 g)|
|Servings per Container: 50|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Sat Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carb||1.6 g||1%|
|Sugars||0 g (xylitol only)|
|Sugar Alcohols||1.6 g|
|*Percent Daily Value (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
No significant source of dietary fiber, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium and Iron
My understanding is that xylitol inhibits cavities and whitens teeth (however, make sure your pooches never get a hold of it - it is poisonous to dogs). Plus it's natural and has non of the downsides of other non-sugar sweeteners. I love this gum. The short list of ingredients are all from nature, not a laboratory, and it tastes great. My teeth and mouth actually feel better after chewing it.
This gum is flavorful, keeps its flavor for a long time and is healthy at the same time....no aspertame, that is important to me.
Posted by Rosie-Posie on Apr 12, 2013
I like this chewing gum, tastes refreshing and doesn't contain aspartame.
Fab chewing gum
Posted by DawnMellowship on May 16, 2012
I really like Xylichew and usually purchase this brand now. This flavor is great as is the fruit flavor gum.
Posted by Reviewer1771564 on Feb 20, 2012
sure beats aspartame!