Categories Iced, Refrigerated Products
Categories Supplements Bee Products Bee Pollen
Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Fresh Bee Pollen Whole Granules, 16.0 oz (454 g) (Ice)
This product is highly perishable and is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness. iHerb ships this product in an iced, insulated package in order to preserve its potency while in transit. To ensure freshness while in transit, iHerb does not ship this product Thursday thru Sunday. We do not ship during these days to reduce the time the product resides in a non-refrigerated environment (e.g. truck or warehouse). If your order is not placed during the first part of the week, it will be held to the following Monday. Alternatively if you place your order by noon Pacific on Thursday and select a next-day shipping method, your order will be processed for delivery on Friday.
International Customers: For several reasons (e.g. customs review, weight of packaging, potential of leaking), iHerb is unable to send this product in an iced, insulated package to destinations outside the United States. While you may order this product (subject to country import laws), we strongly recommend that you purchase a Stabilized form as a substitute.
Priced together: $27.67 Priced separately: $29.67
- Life Reproduction Energy Carefully Captured and Preserved
- All Naturally Occurring
- Nature's Most Balanced Wholefood
- Pioneer in Organic Bee Farming
- Dietary Supplement
Highly Bioactive Source: Multi0Vitamins, Minerals, Carotenoids, Bioflavonoids, Phytosterols, Amino Acids, Fatty Acids, Enzymes & More
Premium Fresh Bee Pollen Superior Beneficial Facts
- Fresh, clean, soft & tasty (beehive quality).
- Minimum exposure to moisture, sunlight & air.
- No heat-forced drying process (natural state).
- Carefully controlled storage temp. (no deep freezing).
- Alive enzymes, nutrients (essence of life force) intact.
- Harvested from wide range of diverse areas and full seasons, creating a highly-balanced nutritional profile.
- Harvested by healthy bees from healthy environment.
For first time use, start with a few granules. Gradually increase to 1/2-1 heaping teaspoon twice a day or more as needed.
Caution: Bee products may cause an allergic reaction in some sensitive people. Anyone with a suspected sensitivity consult a health care professional (nutritionist) before taking.
|Serving Size: 1 heaping teaspoon (5 g)|
|Servings per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|T. Carbohydrates||3 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|Bee Pollen||5 g||**|
|* %DV are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value (DV) not established.