Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Fresh Bee Pollen Whole Granules, 16.0 oz (454 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Life Reproduction Energy Carefully Captured and Preserved
- All Naturally Occurring
- Nature's Most Balanced Wholefood
- Pioneer in Organic Bee Farming
- Dietary Supplement
Highly Bioactive Source: Multi0Vitamins, Minerals, Carotenoids, Bioflavonoids, Phytosterols, Amino Acids, Fatty Acids, Enzymes & More
Premium Fresh Bee Pollen Superior Beneficial Facts
- Fresh, clean, soft & tasty (beehive quality).
- Minimum exposure to moisture, sunlight & air.
- No heat-forced drying process (natural state).
- Carefully controlled storage temp. (no deep freezing).
- Alive enzymes, nutrients (essence of life force) intact.
- Harvested from wide range of diverse areas and full seasons, creating a highly-balanced nutritional profile.
- Harvested by healthy bees from healthy environment.
For first time use, start with a few granules. Gradually increase to 1/2-1 heaping teaspoon twice a day or more as needed.
Caution: Bee products may cause an allergic reaction in some sensitive people. Anyone with a suspected sensitivity consult a health care professional (nutritionist) before taking.
|Serving Size: 1 heaping teaspoon (5 g)|
|Servings per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|T. Carbohydrates||3 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|Bee Pollen||5 g||**|
|* %DV are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value (DV) not established.
This is the first time I've tried bee pollen and I chose to purchase this brand because it's organic and fresh and has great reviews. This bee pollen is chewy, not dry, and is fresh tasting. In the Spring every year, my husband is always miserable with blocked sinuses and headaches because of his allergies and has to use a nasal decongestant to be able to breathe. As soon as he started eating a teaspoon of this bee pollen each day, his symptoms completely disappeared. I had been hoping the bee pollen would ease his symptoms but was astounded when they completely disappeared. What a great surprise! ***CAUTION***: The manufacturer's website and the label for this product very emphatically say "Keep Refrigerated!" But iHerb does not ship this product with ice. I asked them to ship with ice but they refused. Very strange that they ship a competing product (C.C. Pollen High Desert Bee Pollen) with ice, but not this one.
I have tried a few different bee pollen granules but this one is so far the best. I like to eat it just by itself and it tastes just great. I don't like sweet products in any form and this bee pollen is just lightly sweet and smells like a blooming meadow to me.
Posted by 5231496214783765762 on May 10, 2016
The pollen from this company is of a nice consistency, it is fresh and I find the taste pleasant. I bought it due to a hair-dresser saying that they were used it in the past and that it seemed to help with his grey hair. I haven't noticed this as of yet. I do recommend this product, though, and as always iherb has good prices and timely delivery.
Posted by 4856166616575980166 on Oct 06, 2015
I love the product and would definitely reorder, the only thing I don't love is that it wasn't sent with ice to keep the bee pollen cool.
Posted by 5755841936304446886 on Apr 01, 2015
Best bee pollen I've had. Delicious by itself. Will purchase again!
Posted by 5762508731171913054 on Feb 03, 2014
Other sites sell this without cold shipping, even though the product requires refrigeration. iHerb sends this with an ice pack which maintains the freshness and power of a high quality product. Thanks!