Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Fresh Royal Jelly, 100% Pure, 16.9 oz (480 g) (Ice)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Pioneer in Organic
- Beehive Quality
- Highest Potency & Freshness
- Dietary Supplement
As a dietary supplement, take 1/4 teaspoon once or twice a day between meals (avoid on full stomach) with a small amount of water (1 tablespoon). For better assimilation and taste, mix 1/4 teaspoon of royal jelly with 1/2 teaspoon of honey. Never mix with anything hot.
Note: Bee products may cause an allergic reaction in some sensitive people.
|Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (1.2 g)|
|Servings per Container: 400|
|Amount Per Serving||% D.V.|
|Royal Jelly (Fresh Beehive Quality)||1,200 mg||*|
|†% Daily Value based on 2,000 Calorie diet
*Daily Value not established
iHerb Customer Reviews
Look at iHerb's product description for their other brand of raw RJ, the Imperial Elixir, and they ADMIT that RJ loses potency when not refrigerated. Why they do not ship this more expensive product on ice is beyond me, and they have yet to answer my email inquiries about why. This RJ comes from Y.S., which has good bee products, but I checked with Y.S. and, you will be shocked: this is not from their organic bee farm--it's from China.