Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Royal Jelly, Pollen, Propolis & Ginseng in Honey, 19.5 oz (552 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Pioneer in Organic Bee Farming
- Pure, Fresh, Natural
- Fresh Royal Jelly (24,000 mg)
- Fresh Bee Pollen (20,000 mg)
- Bee Propolis (15,000 mg)
- Korean Ginseng (12,000 mg)
- Dietary Supplement
Fresh Royal Jelly is most stable and effective when mixed in quality Honey.
One teaspoon two times a day, preferably between meals. For maximum results, take regularly. Never put in hot water.
Bee products may cause an allergic reaction in some sensitive people.
Do not keep in refrigerator
|Serving Size: 1 tsp (11 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 50.2|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|T. Carbohydrates||8 g||3%|
|Fresh Royal Jelly||480 mg||*|
|Fresh Bee Pollen||400 mg||*|
|Propolis Extract (2x) (equivalent to 300 mg natural state)||150 mg||*|
|Korean Ginseng (Panax, root)||240 mg||*|
|* Daily Value (DV) not established
% DV are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
It's kind of like a paste when i refrigerated it. Tasted kind of like the asian fermented beancurd, except less salty. Gives energy, but gave me a little sore throat on the first day. Depending on the type of korean ginseng, it might cause heatiness.
Posted by 5485199171399062685 on Jun 16, 2016
This production is a great achievement for me. This mixture of royal jelly, honey and propolis me spent the last two autumn and winter without coughing. I try to take a spoonful a day, and I recommend it to all my friends and family who have coughing problems.
Excellent iHerb service
Posted by 5722985547045243061 on Jan 22, 2016
I love the taste of this honey. Excellent source of energy for breakfasts, I mixed it with organic peanut butter and put it on my toast.
Posted by 5241499561974821426 on Oct 16, 2015
Is very good