Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Royal Jelly, with Korean Ginseng Eleuthero, 65 Capsules
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Organic Pioneer Since 1995
- Super High Potency
- Genuine, Freeze Dried
- Dietary Supplement
Royal Jelly contains life forming highly nutritional complexity of nature's superfood that the queen bee feeds on and incredibly lays over 2,000 eggs per day. Storehouse of naturally occurring nutrients: full array of B-vitamins, essential amino acids, fatty acids, phytosterols, enzymes, acetylcholine, gamma globulin, lecithin, natural hormones, 10-HDA, catalystic factor "R" and many more.
Y.S. Beekeepers of Generations have been dedicated to research and develop the highest quality Bee Products.
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule once or twice a day or more as needed, preferably between meals.
Gelatin, magnesium stearate
Contains no oils as fillers found in softgels.
Free of yeast, salt, preservatives and common allergens.
Note: Bee products may cause an allergic reaction in some sensitive people.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 65|
|Amount Per Serving||% D.V.|
|Royal Jelly (freeze dried 3.5x) equivalent to 875 mg Fresh Royal Jelly||250 mg||*|
|Korean Ginseng (root)||150 mg||*|
|Eleuthero (root)||100 mg||*|
|*%Daily Value not established|