- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Herbal Purification Formula
- All Natural Herbal Supplement
- New Easier Swallowing Formula
In today’s toxic environment, Kalenite Cleansing Herbs is a natural choice for internal cleansing. Suggested use is once or twice a year, taken with a Yerba Prima fiber formula, such as Colon Care, Daily Fiber, Psyllium Husks or Fiber Plus.
Quality Assurance: Yerba Prima’s products are pure and natural, and are made only from premium quality ingredients.
Suggested Adult Dosage: To begin, take one tablet with 8 ounces of liquid, 1 to 3 times a day. Best between meals. Increase gradually to 3 tablets, 3 times a day. Take one serving of a Yerba Prima fiber each time Kalenite is taken.
Continue for 1 to 5 months taking an amount that is active but comfortable.
Calcium carbonate, plantain leaf, blessed thistle herb, cloves, corn silk extract 4:1, yellow dock root extract 4:1, acacia gum, red clover tops extract 4:1, buckthorn bark extract, 15% glucofrangulin. Natural source excipients: vegetable stearine, microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, cellulose gum, vegetable magnesium stearate, magnesium silicate, silicon dioxide, clear cellulose coating.
Important: Begin gradually. Drink plenty of liquids while using Kalenite and a Fiber formula.
Do not use if pregnant.
Tamper Evident: Do not use this product if printed band around cap or seal under cap is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calcium (as calcium carbonate)||100 mg||10%|
|Cleansing herb and mineral blend
Calcium carbonate, plantain leaf, blessed thistle herb, cloves, corn silk extract 4:1, yellow dock root extract 4:1, acasia gum, red clover tops extract 4:1, buckthorn bark extract 15% glucofrangulin.
|* Daily Value, not established.|