Yerba Prima, Tampico Skin Brush (Discontinued Item)
By Yerba Prima227 Reviews
Shipping Weight: 4.02 lbs (1.82 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: YBP-00107
- UPC Code: 046352001074
- Package Quantity:
- Dimensions: 2 x 2.9 x 14.6 in, 3.4 lbs (1.54 kg)
- Important Note:
This brush is approximately 15 3/4 inches long.
- Volume Discount
A Yerba Prima Cleansing Co-Worker
Tampico Skin Brush bristles are made from tampico fiber — the unbleached stem of the agave plant. Hardwood now improved with a protective natural coating.
The Tampico Skin Brush can be used:
- To aid the body's natural cleansing process, as part of a Yerba Prima internal Cleansing System.
- To exercise and stimulate the skin.
- To gently exfoliate and deep clean the skin.
Directions for Dry Skin Brushing
- Brush the entire surface of the skin, except the face, with long gentle strokes.
- Best if used daily, before bathing.
- The brush should be cleaned periodically with soap and water.
iHerb Customer Reviews
This is a good quality brush, seems quite durable, the handle can be taken off if needed, which is an added plus (as most brushes have attached handles which makes it difficult to reach the shoulder area while body brushing). The shipping was very prompt. I am very pleased with it.
I bought 4 brushes from iherb and this is the best brush. Firstly, the handle is long so that I can reach to the back of some area. Sencondly the bristle is not too soft or hard and just nice for the skin. Third the brisle is long enough.