Yerba Prima, Tampico Skin Brush (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
A Yerba Prima Cleansing Co-Worker
Tampico Skin Brush bristles are made from tampico fiber — the unbleached stem of the agave plant. Hardwood now improved with a protective natural coating.
The Tampico Skin Brush can be used:
- To aid the body's natural cleansing process, as part of a Yerba Prima internal Cleansing System.
- To exercise and stimulate the skin.
- To gently exfoliate and deep clean the skin.
Directions for Dry Skin Brushing
- Brush the entire surface of the skin, except the face, with long gentle strokes.
- Best if used daily, before bathing.
- The brush should be cleaned periodically with soap and water.
This is a good quality brush, seems quite durable, the handle can be taken off if needed, which is an added plus (as most brushes have attached handles which makes it difficult to reach the shoulder area while body brushing). The shipping was very prompt. I am very pleased with it.
I bought 4 brushes from iherb and this is the best brush. Firstly, the handle is long so that I can reach to the back of some area. Sencondly the bristle is not too soft or hard and just nice for the skin. Third the brisle is long enough.
Yerba Prima, Tampico Skin Brush
Posted by 5413456996689766595 on May 23, 2016
Too bad it's discontinued
Posted by 4873570036396823467 on Oct 24, 2015
I like this product! If I don't use it, my husband notices. It makes the skin on my bottom smooth like a baby's, For some reason, it gets rough when I forget to dry brush. I have removed the long handle and probably threw it out because I don't need it. It gets in the way. I like to use it by grabbing the brush itself, easier to control the pressure with. It is a little trickier to brush my back, but I can just about manage by switching hands. Also, no more ingrown hair! Husband wanted one for himself, but I guess we will have to try another brand.
good to discontinued, cause it's not a good brush, handle always fall from brush, hurting alots
Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 03, 2014
good to discontinued, cause it's not a good brush, handle always detach from brush, hurting alots.
Great for dry body brushing
Posted by 5619494590743265911 on Jul 15, 2014
I ordered this mainly to use as a dry body brush, and I would recommend it for that purpose.