Yogi Tea, Organic, Breathe Deep, Caffeine Free, 16 Tea Bags, 1.12 oz (32 g)
By Yogi Tea
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Supports Respiratory Health
- 100% Natural
- Herbal Supplement
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Oxygen-Bleached Tea Bags
Take a Moment to Breathe Deep
Relax and breathe in the enchanting aroma of a steaming cup of Yogi Breathe Deep tea. This certified organic blend of herbs is purposefully formulated to support respiratory health. Traditionally used to support free breathing, we include Thyme and soothing, aromatic Eucalyptus. Warming spices Cinnamon, Cardamom and Ginger, combine with Licorice for a naturally spicy-sweet blend. Enjoy this tea plain or with a little honey, and experience delight with every steaming cup of Breathe Deep tea.
- Tasting great is essential, but it isn't enough. If what we make doesn't taste great and leave you feeling great, we won't make it.
- We think before we blend. How will our recipes work with body and mind?
- Health is found in nature. We work with what nature already offers rather than trying to concoct it. We don't have laboratories. We have kitchens.
- Creative combinations can optimize what nature has to offer. Ever added peppermint to ginger? They work together to produce a remarkably fresh and innovative taste... and a remarkably invigorating experience.
- Whenever possible, we work with wholes, not parts. We blend with whole spices and botanicals for their natural goodness - we don't supplement with vitamins and minerals.
Get the Most Out of Every Cup
Bring water to boiling and steep 5 to 10 minutes. For a stronger tea, use 2 tea bags. Drink 2 to 3 cups a day.
Natural licorice flavor.
Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing, taking any medication or if you have a medical condition.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (Makes 8 fl oz )|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Organic Eucalyptus Leaf||240 mg||†|
|Organic Thyme Leaf||138 mg||†|
|Proprietary Blend of Herbs:||1,612 mg|
|Organic Licorice Root||†|
|Organic Tulsi Leaf||†|
|Organic Ginger Root||†|
|Organic Cinnamon Bark||†|
|Organic Elecampane Root||†|
|Organic Peppermint Leaf||†|
|Organic Cardamom Seed||†|
|Organic Mullein Leaf||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
This tea is great for those days of nasal or lung congestion. It gently calms me down, and i can have a good night's sleep after drinking it.
Bought this for a family member who suffers from respiratory problems; he says it helps breathing and opening sinus passages.
A strong, relaxing tea
Posted by 5146456352335272331 on Oct 21, 2015
The flavors in Yogi Tea, Organic, Breathe Deep, Caffeine Free, 16 Tea Bags, 1.12 oz (32 g) is strong and refreshing. It tastes somewhat mentholated, probably from the eucalyptus. I found this tea almost too strong but all my friends loved it. I am ordering more.
I love these teas!!!
Posted by Reviewer1223973 on May 23, 2015
Taty, pleasant, efficient!
Respond of thea
Posted by 5591662405953665757 on May 18, 2015
i try the tea and was very exited on taste and how it work,i feel i can Breathe better after i try 1 bottle of tea,so i can recomandet.And i will use it again.
Posted by Reviewer1506799 on May 11, 2015
All Yogi teas are good. This one is even better! Absolutely great taste.
Yogi Tea, Breathe deep
Posted by 4895977293709517010 on Mar 17, 2015
This is a great product and absolutely recommend to all. My elderly mother has it and she gets great benefit especially when she has a bad cough and this tea helps her breathing. I have recommended this to many and are satisfied. thank you.