Yogi Tea, Breathe Deep, Caffeine Free, 16 Tea Bags, 1.12 oz (32 g)
By Yogi Tea64 Reviews
Expiration Date: Oct 2016
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight: 0.35 lbs (0.16 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: YGT-45004
- UPC Code: 076950450042
- Package Quantity: 16 Tea Bags, 1.12 oz (32 g)
- Dimensions: 2.7 x 3.1 x 4.2 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Volume Discount
- USDA Organic
- Supports Clear Breathing
- 100% Natural
- Herbal Tea Supplement
- Caffeine Free
- Kosher Parve
Take a Moment to Breathe Deep
Breathing should come easily. So when you find you need a little help clearing the airways, relax and brew a cup of our Breathe Deep tea. Yogi's all organic formulation is a blend of herbs used in many herbal traditions to support respiratory health. Thyme and warming, aromatic eucalyptus help loosen phlegm and support the mucous membranes. Soothing licorice adds a light, naturally sweet flavor. Enjoy this tea plain or sweetened with a little honey, traditionally used to support the body's expectoration process. Experience the benefits of Breathe Deep with every delightful cup.
- Tasting great is essential, but it isn't enough. If what we make doesn't taste great and leave you feeling great, we won't make it.
- We think before we blend. How will our recipes work with body and mind?
- Health is found in nature. We work with what nature already offers rather than trying to concoct it. We don't have laboratories. We have kitchens.
- Creative combinations can optimize what nature has to offer. Ever added peppermint to ginger? They work together to produce a remarkably fresh and innovative taste... and a remarkable level of energy.
- Whenever possible, we work with wholes, not parts. For instance, we don't add vitamin C. We add rose hips, which are natural rich in vitamin C.
Get the Most Out of Every Cup
Bring water to boiling and steep 5 to 10 minutes. For a stronger effect, use 2 tea bags. Drink 2 to 3 cups a day during cold weather to help maintain clear breathing. To help clear the breathing passages, drink a cup every hour.
Natural licorice flavor.
Do not use during pregnancy or while nursing.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (Makes 8 fl oz )|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Proprietary Blend of Herbs:||1,990 mg|
|Organic Licorice Root||†|
|Organic Basil Leaf||†|
|Organic Eucalyptus Leaf||†|
|Organic Ginger Root||†|
|Organic Cinnamon Bark||†|
|Organic Thyme Leaf||†|
|Organic Elecampane Root||†|
|Organic Peppermint Leaf||†|
|Organic Cardamom Seed||†|
|Organic Mullein Leaf||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
This tea is great for those days of nasal or lung congestion. It gently calms me down, and i can have a good night's sleep after drinking it.
Bought this for a family member who suffers from respiratory problems; he says it helps breathing and opening sinus passages.