Yogi Tea, Chai Green, 16 Tea Bags, 1.27 oz (36 g) each.
By Yogi Tea28 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.34 lbs (0.15 kg)
- Product Code: YGT-41532
- UPC Code: 076950415324
- Package Quantity: 16 Tea Bags, 1.27 oz (36 g) each.
- Dimensions: 2.7 x 3 x 4.3 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Made with Organic Green Tea
- Delicately Spiced and Energizing
- 100% Natural
- Herbal Supplement
- Contains Caffeine
- International Quality Assurance
- Certified Organic
- Oxygen-Bleached Tea Bags
A Spice for Life Comes with Chai Green
Experience a refreshing alternative in the exotic world of chai. We've crafted this unique blend with the highest quality Organic Green Tea. Originating in China more than 4,000 years ago, this delicious tea has natural antioxidant properties that enhance the body's defenses against damaging free radicals. Lively Cinnamon and Ginger combine for true chai flavor, and light, peppery notes of Cardamom round off the full-bodied flavor of this captivating tea. So, when you're in the mood for something a little different, enjoy the exquisite experience of Yogi Chai Green.
- Tasting great is essential, but it isn't enough. If what we make doesn't taste great and leave you feeling great, we won't make it.
- We think before we blend. How will our recipes work with body and mind?
- Health is found in nature. We work with what nature already offers rather than trying to concoct it. We don't have laboratories. We have kitchens.
- Creative combinations can optimize what nature has to offer. Ever added peppermint to ginger? They work together to produce a remarkably fresh and innovative taste... and a remarkable level of energy.
- Whenever possible, we work with wholes, not parts. For instance, we don't add vitamin C. We add rose hips, which are naturally rich in vitamin C.
Get the Most Out of Every Cup
To enjoy the rich energizing flavor of our Chai Green, bring water just to boiling and steep for 3 minutes. Add your favorite sweetener and milk or milk substitute.
Natural cinnamon oil, natural cardamom oil, natural ginger oil.
Each tea bag contains approximately 35 mg of caffeine, as compared to approximately 90 mg in 8 oz of coffee.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (Makes 8 fl oz)|
|Amount Per Tea Bag||% Daily Value|
|Proprietary Blend of Herbs:||2,217 mg|
|Organic Green Tea Leaf||†|
|Organic Ginger Root||†|
|Organic Cinnamon Bark||†|
|Organic Clove Bud||†|
|Organic Black Pepper||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews