Yogi Tea, Echinacea Immune Support, Caffeine Free, 16 Tea Bags, .85 oz (24 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Supports Immune Function
- 100% Natural
- Herbal Supplement
- Made With Organic Mullein
- Caffeine Free
- Certified Organic by QAI
Support Your Health with Echinacea immune Support
Health practitioners for centuries have respected the powers of Echinacea. Traditionally used for centuries, our exclusive combination combines three varieties of Echinacea root, an herb that is believed by herbalists to support the immune system. We complement this blend with Elder Berry Extract and soothing Organic Mullein Leaf, herbs traditionally used to help support respiratory function. Hints of spice combine with lively Peppermint, Lemongrass, Rose Hip and sweet Licorice for an intriguingly delicious blend. This blend is sure to become an all-season favorite as well as when your immune system needs support.
- Tasting great is essential, but it isn't enough. If what we make doesn't taste great and leave you feeling great, we won't make it.
- We think before we blend. How will our recipes work with body and mind?
- Health is found in nature. We work with what nature already offers rather than trying to concoct it. We don't have laboratories. We have kitchens.
- Creative combinations can optimize what nature has to offer. Ever added peppermint to ginger? They work together to produce a remarkably fresh and innovative taste... and a remarkably invigorating experience.
- Whenever possible, we work with wholes, not parts. We blend with whole spices and botanicals for their natural goodness - we don't supplement with vitamins and minerals.
Get the Most Out of Every Cup
Bring water to boiling and steep 5 to 10 minutes. For a stronger tea, use 2 tea bags. For added immune support, drink up to 5 cups a day.
Organic lemon flavor, natural cinnamon bark oil, natural cardamom seed oil, natural ginger root oil.
Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing, taking any medication or if you have a medical condition.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (Makes 8 fl oz)|
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value*|
|Organic Echinacea Root||144 mg||†|
|Echinacea Purpurea Root Extract||47 mg||†|
|Proprietary Blend of Herbs:||1,245 mg|
|Organic Peppermint Leaf||†|
|Organic Cinnamon Bark||†|
|Organic Licorice Root||†|
|Organic Spearmint Leaf||†|
|Organic Fennel Seed||†|
|Organic Rose Hip||†|
|Organic Ginger Root||†|
|Organic Burdock Root||†|
|Organic Clove Bud||†|
|Organic Mullein Leaf||†|
|Organic Black Pepper||†|
|Astragalus Root Extract||†|
|Elder Berry Extract||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
I love yogi teas! My most favorite is Stomach ease, but this one is not bad either.
Posted by 5078683132489018894 on Jun 08, 2016
Helps boost your immunity. Herbal taste.
Posted by 5254370616887242681 on May 02, 2016
I simply love Yogi teas because they do not contain caffeine which I can't take because of its effects. This website saved my life because I can find all Yogi yeas for a cheaper price :)
love it so much!!
Posted by Reviewer1748886 on Apr 24, 2016
i drink it every day! it's taste good~
Not a pleasant flavor
Posted by 5338181666850624708 on Mar 26, 2016
I've tried most Yogi tea flavors, & have had better ! This is by far the least pleasant in taste.