Yogi Tea, Egyptian Licorice, Caffeine Free, 16 Tea Bags, 1.27 oz (36 g)
By Yogi Tea168 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.34 lbs (0.15 kg)
- Product Code: YGT-41516
- UPC Code: 076950415164
- Package Quantity: 16 Tea Bags, 1.27 oz (36 g)
- Dimensions: 2.6 x 3.1 x 4.3 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.00
- Warming and Naturally Spicy-Sweet
- Herbal Tea Supplement
- Caffeine Free
- Kosher Parve
- Made with Organic Licorice Root
- 100% Natural
Delight in the Royal Taste of Egyptian Licorice
The great Kings of Egypt treasure licorice for its natural sweetness, rich flavor and restorative properties. Our Egyptian Licorice tea brings you this royal herb in an intriguing blend of complementary spices. This tea is sure to delight with its delicious and satisfying taste, fusing Organic Licorice with sweet and spicy notes of savory Cinnamon and zesty Orange Peel. Naturally Warming, the herbs and spices in yogi Egyptian Licorice have been traditionally used to support the respiratory and digestive system. Enjoy this uniquely delectable tea any time, day or night.
- Tasting great is essential, but it isn't enough. If what we make doesn't taste great and leave you feeling great, we won't make it.
- We think before we blend. How will our recipes work with body and mind?
- Health is found in nature. We work with what nature already offers rather than trying to concoct it. We don't have laboratories. We have kitchen.
- Creative combination's can optimize what nature has to offer. Ever added peppermint to ginger? They work together to produce a remarkably fresh and innovative taste... and a remarkable level of energy.
- Whenever possible, we work with wholes, not parts. For instance, we don't add vitamin C. We add rose hips, which are naturally rich in vitamin C.
Get the Most Out of Every Cup
To enjoy the majestic taste of Egyptian Licorice, bring water to boiling and steep 5 to 10 minutes. Add your favorite sweetener and milk or milk substitute.
Natural tangerine flavor, natural cinnamon oil.
Do not use during pregnancy or while nursing
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (Makes 8 fl oz)|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Proprietary Blend of Herbs:||2,219 mg|
|Organic Licorice Root||†|
|Organic Cinnamon Bark||†|
|Organic Orange Peel||†|
|Organic Ginger Root||†|
|Organic Cardamom Seed||†|
|Organic Black Pepper||†|
|Organic Clove Bud||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews