Yogi Tea, Ginkgo Clarity, Caffeine Free, 16 Tea Bags, 1.12 oz (32 g)
By Yogi Tea47 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
0.36 lbs (0.16 kg)
- Product Code: YGT-45025
- UPC Code: 076950450257
- Package Quantity: 16 Tea Bags, 1.12 oz (32 g)
- Dimensions: 2.7 x 3.1 x 4.4 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Enhances Mental Performance and Memory
- 100% Natural
- Herbal Supplement
- Made with Organic Ginkgo Leaf
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Oxygen-Bleached Tea Bags
A Clear Mind Begins with Ginkgo Clarity
Our Ginkgo Clarity is a fragrant herbal blend specially formulated to enhance mental performance and memory. We use Ginkgo Leaf, used for centuries in Traditional Chinese Medicine, to help stimulate cerebral function by refreshing brain cells with an abundance of blood and oxygen. Our formula is augmented with the traditional Ayurvedic herb blend "Triphala" (Amalaki, Haritaki, and Bibhitaki Fruits), to revitalize and rejuvenate. Have a clear day with a cup of Ginkgo Clarity!
- Tasting great is essential, but it isn't enough. If what we make doesn't taste great and leave you feeling great-, we won't make it.
- We think before we blend. How will our recipes work with body and mind?
- Health is found in nature. We work with what nature already offers rather than trying to concoct it. We don't have laboratories. We have kitchens.
- Creative combinations can optimize what nature has to offer. Ever added peppermint to ginger? They work together to produce a remarkably fresh and innovative taste...and a remarkable level of energy.
- Whenever possible, we work with wholes, not parts. For instance, we don't add vitamin C. We add rose hips, which are naturally rich in vitamin C.
Get the Most Out of Every Cup
Bring water to boiling and steep 5 to 10 minutes. When increased mental clarity is desired, drink a cup every 3 to 4 hours. For a stronger effect, use 2 tea bags.
Organic lemon flavor, ascorbic acid.
Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (Makes 8 fl oz)|
|Amount Per Tea Bag||% Daily Value|
|Organic Ginkgo Leaf||308 mg||†|
|Ginkgo Leaf Extract||16 mg||†|
|Flavone Glycosides (24%)||3.8 mg||†|
|Rhodiola Rosea Extract||16 mg||†|
|Rosavins (4%)||0.64 mg||†|
|Proprietary Blend of Herbs:||1,458 mg|
|Organic Peppermint Leaf||†|
|Organic Licorice Root||†|
|Organic Spearmint Leaf||†|
|Organic Basil Leaf||†|
|Organic Ginger Root||†|
|Organic Lemon Peel||†|
|Organic Cinnamon Bark||†|
|Organic Lemon Myrtle||†|
|Organic Amla Fruit (Amalaki)||†|
|Organic Belleric Myrobalan Fruit (Bibhitaki)||†|
|Organic Chebulic Myrobalan Fruit (Haritaki)||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
This is good tea. I drink it in the mornings especially Mondays so that I can have a competitive advantage at work. It is good for analyzing stuff. However, it can make you bitter and grumpy if you drink it too much on a regular basis.
This product was very good! It keeps me very aware during my 8 hour classes... and it has a great taste! Very good pricing!