Yogi Tea, Ginseng Vitality, Supports Stamina, Caffeine Free, 16 Tea Bags, 1.12 oz (32 g)
By Yogi Tea20 Reviews
Expiration Date: Nov 2016
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight: 0.37 lbs (0.17 kg)
- Product Code: YGT-45007
- UPC Code: 076950450073
- Package Quantity: 16 Tea Bags, 1.12 oz (32 g)
- Dimensions: 2.7 x 3.2 x 4.3 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Volume Discount
- 100% Natural ~ Herbal Supplement
- Made with Organic Honeybush
- Certified Organic by QAI
Thrive with Ginseng Vitality
Support your physical health and stamina with our Ginseng Vitality. We draw upon Ginseng and Eleuthero, traditionally used to help soothe the effects of stress and to maintain overall well-being. We then add Astragalus, a key herb in Traditional Chinese Medicine for supporting immune function, and Organic Honeybush, which supplies antioxidant that can help your body fight the effects of aging. The earthy flavor of these herbs is complemented with sweet Licorice along with spicy Cinnamon and Ginger. One cup and you may find yourself blossoming into a state of pure exhilaration!
- Tasting great is essential, but isn't enough. If what we make doesn't taste great and leave you feeling great, we won't make it.
- We think before we blend. How will our recipes work with body and mind?
- Health is found in nature. We work with what nature already offers rather than trying to concoct it. We don't have laboratories. We have kitchens.
- Creative combinations can optimize what nature has to offer. Ever added peppermint to ginger? They work together to produce a remarkably fresh and innovative taste... and a remarkable invigorating experience.
- Whenever possible, we work with wholes, not parts. We blend with whole spices and botanicals for their natural goodness - we don’t supplement with vitamins and minerals
Get the Most Out of Every Cup
Bring water to boiling and steep 5 to 10 minutes. For a stronger tea, use 2 tea bags. Drink 2 to 4 cups a day.
Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing, taking any medication or if you have a medical condition.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (Makes 8 fl oz)|
|Amount Per Tea Bag||% Daily Value|
|Ginseng and Eleuthero Root Extracts (Asian Ginseng, American Ginseng and Eleuthero)||200 mg||†|
|Dong Quai Root Extract||50 mg||†|
|Astragalus Root Extract||14 mg||†|
|Proprietary Blend of Herbs:||1,736 mg|
|Organic Cinnamon Bark||†|
|Organic Honeybush Leaf||†|
|Organic Licorice Root||†|
|Organic Ginger Root||†|
|Asian Ginseng Root||†|
|Organic Alfalfa Leaf||†|
|Organic Black Pepper||†|
|Organic Hibiscus Flower||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
My wife has an underactive thyroid, and uses this tea twice daily. It gives her a huge increase in energy and focus. The effects seem to last about 5-6 hours. There is a significant amount of the active ingrediants, obviously. The taste is a bit odd, although not unpalatable--largely cinnamon, licorice and ginger. She drinks it unsweetened; I prefer a drop or two of honey. Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.
This 100% natural tea supports your physical health and stamina with Ginseng Vitality. PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"