Yogi Tea, Green Tea Triple Echinacea, 16 Tea Bags, 1.12 oz (32 g)
By Yogi Tea18 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
0.41 lbs (0.19 kg)
- Product Code: YGT-45026
- UPC Code: 076950450264
- Package Quantity: 16 Tea Bags, 1.12 oz (32 g)
- Dimensions: 2.8 x 3.4 x 4.4 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Stimulates Immune Function
- 100% Natural
- Herbal Tea Supplement
- Contains Caffeine
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Kosher Parve
- Oxygen Bleached Tea Bags
Be Well with Our Green Tea Triple Echinacea
Green Tea Triple Echinacea is specifically formulated to help keep your immune system in great shape. Yogi's exclusive combination of three varieties of echinacea root provides a full spectrum of herbal immunity support. We add elderberry, used in European traditional medicine for centuries for its immune-enhancing properties and support of the respiratory system. Organic green tea adds powerful antioxidants, and lemongrass and spearmint add a light, refreshing flavor. Enjoy a cup of Green Tea Triple Echinacea to support your health and well-being.
- Tasting great is essential, but it isn't enough. If what we make doesn't taste great and leave you feeling great, we won't make it.
- We think before we blend. How will our recipes work with body and mind?
- Health is found in nature. We work with that nature already offers rather than trying to concoct it. We don't have laboratories. We have kitchens.
- Creative combinations can optimize what nature has to offer. Ever added peppermint to ginger? They work together to produce a remarkably fresh and innovative taste... and a remarkable level of energy.
- Whenever possible, we work with wholes, not parts. For instance, we don't add vitamin C. We add rose hips, which are naturally rich in vitamin C.
Get the Most Out of Every Cup
Bring water just to boiling and steep 3 minutes. To support your immune system, drink 1 to 3 cups a day.
Natural orange flavor, natural tangerine flavor, natural licorice flavor.
Each tea bag contains approximately 29 mg of caffeine, as compared to approximately 90 mg in 8 oz of coffee.
Do not use during pregnancy or while nursing.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (Makes 8 fl oz )|
|Amount Per Tea Bag||% Daily Value|
|Echinacea Extract||26 mg||†|
|Phenols (4%)||1.04 mg||†|
|European Elderberry Extract||6.4 mg||†|
|Anthocyanins (30%)||1.92 mg||†|
|Proprietary Blend of Herbs:||1,768 mg|
|Organic Green Tea Leaf||†|
|Organic Spearmint Leaf||†|
|Organic Echinacea Root (Angustifolia, Purpurea, Pallida)||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
When I feel I'm about to catch a cold, I drink this tea, and it helps my immune system get stronger. It contains a variety of herbs, I guess that's why it is effective. The taste is fine, too. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.
Love this herb tea!