Yogi Tea, Mayan Cocoa Spice, 16 Tea Bags, 1.27 oz (36 g)
By Yogi Tea161 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
0.36 lbs (0.16 kg)
- Product Code: YGT-41526
- UPC Code: 076950415263
- Package Quantity: 16 Tea Bags, 1.27 oz (36 g)
- Dimensions: 2.7 x 3.1 x 4.4 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Tantalizingly Rich and Enlivening
- 100% Natural
- Herbal Supplement
- Made with Organic - Cinnamon Bark
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Oxygen-Bleached Tea Bags
Discover a Treasure in Our Mayan Cocoa Spice
Embark on a journey to the ancient Mayan temples, where prized cocoa beans were ground and mixed with spices to create a sacred beverage that symbolized fertility and prosperity. We've taken this combination into the modern era by combining Organic Cocoa Shells, which supply antioxidants, with the traditional Ayurvedic warming and invigorating spices of Cardamom, Clove and Organic Cinnamon Bark. Enjoy this rich and enlivening blend any time of the day for a delicious treat.
- Tasting great is essential, but it isn't enough. If what we make doesn't taste great and leave you feeling great, we don't make it.
- We think before we blend. How will our recipes work with body and mind?
- Health is found in nature. We work with what nature already offers rather than trying to concoct it. We don't have laboratories. We have kitchens.
- Creative combinations can optimize what nature has to offer. Ever added peppermint to ginger? They work together to produce a remarkably fresh and innovative taste... and a remarkably invigorating experience.
- Whenever possible, we work with wholes, not parts. We blend with whole spices and botanicals for their natural goodness - we don't supplement with vitamins and minerals.
Get the Most Out of Every Cup
To enjoy the delightful taste and aroma of Mayan Cocoa Spice, bring water to boiling and steep 5 to 10 minutes. Add your favorite sweetener and milk or milk substitute.
Natural chocolate flavor, natural cocoa flavor, cocoa powder, natural vanilla flavor, natural cinnamon bark oil, natural cardamom seed oil, natural ginger root oil.
Each tea bag contains approximately 5 mg of caffeine, as compared to approximately 90 mg in 8 oz of coffee.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (Makes 8 fl oz)|
|Amount Per Tea Bag:||% Daily Value|
|Proprietary Blend of Herbs:||1,893 mg|
|Organic Cocoa Shells||†|
|Organic Cinnamon Bark||†|
|Roasted Chicory Root||†|
|Organic Stevia Leaf||†|
|Organic Ginger Root||†|
|Organic Clove Bud||†|
|Organic Black Pepper|
|† Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
The flavor,aroma, and price are the the best. Espeically before bed time. Most people who have tried after dinner have requested the name. It sort of tast like a chai tea.
Very good tea. Chocolaty without being super sweet. Only problem (if this is a problem for people) is it does have some caffeine. Would recommend this tea. :)