Yogi Tea, Mayan Cocoa Spice, 16 Tea Bags, 1.27 oz (36 g)
By Yogi Tea
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Tantalizingly Rich and Enlivening
- 100% Natural
- Herbal Supplement
- Made with Organic - Cinnamon Bark
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Oxygen-Bleached Tea Bags
Discover a Treasure in Our Mayan Cocoa Spice
Embark on a journey to the ancient Mayan temples, where prized cocoa beans were ground and mixed with spices to create a sacred beverage that symbolized fertility and prosperity. We've taken this combination into the modern era by combining Organic Cocoa Shells, which supply antioxidants, with the traditional Ayurvedic warming and invigorating spices of Cardamom, Clove and Organic Cinnamon Bark. Enjoy this rich and enlivening blend any time of the day for a delicious treat.
- Tasting great is essential, but it isn't enough. If what we make doesn't taste great and leave you feeling great, we don't make it.
- We think before we blend. How will our recipes work with body and mind?
- Health is found in nature. We work with what nature already offers rather than trying to concoct it. We don't have laboratories. We have kitchens.
- Creative combinations can optimize what nature has to offer. Ever added peppermint to ginger? They work together to produce a remarkably fresh and innovative taste... and a remarkably invigorating experience.
- Whenever possible, we work with wholes, not parts. We blend with whole spices and botanicals for their natural goodness - we don't supplement with vitamins and minerals.
Get the Most Out of Every Cup
To enjoy the delightful taste and aroma of Mayan Cocoa Spice, bring water to boiling and steep 5 to 10 minutes. Add your favorite sweetener and milk or milk substitute.
Natural chocolate flavor, natural cocoa flavor, cocoa powder, natural vanilla flavor, natural cinnamon bark oil, natural cardamom seed oil, natural ginger root oil.
Each tea bag contains approximately 5 mg of caffeine, as compared to approximately 90 mg in 8 oz of coffee.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (Makes 8 fl oz)|
|Amount Per Tea Bag:||% Daily Value|
|Proprietary Blend of Herbs:||1,893 mg|
|Organic Cocoa Shells||†|
|Organic Cinnamon Bark||†|
|Roasted Chicory Root||†|
|Organic Stevia Leaf||†|
|Organic Ginger Root||†|
|Organic Clove Bud||†|
|Organic Black Pepper|
|† Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
The flavor,aroma, and price are the the best. Espeically before bed time. Most people who have tried after dinner have requested the name. It sort of tast like a chai tea.
Very good tea. Chocolaty without being super sweet. Only problem (if this is a problem for people) is it does have some caffeine. Would recommend this tea. :)
Posted by 4753588605312391547 on May 01, 2016
I did not like the taste or aftertaste of these.
Love this tea !
Posted by 5103178345799704687 on Jan 09, 2016
I really enjoy its rich flavor and the mix of spices. If you like mild teas, this may not be to your liking but if you appreciate the spice, this will most likely work for you.
Such Quality. Much Taste. Very Wow!
Posted by MinnaSuvi on Sep 13, 2015
Mayan Cocoa Spice is the best tasting tea money can buy. It has a rich and warm cocoa flavor to it, and it smells great. That said, it's tea, not hot chocolate. I've had friends who expected the taste to be as sweet as actual chocolate. I can vouch that the chocolate flavor is absolutely there, but it isn't as dominant or sweet like candy. However, it WILL the best tasting chocolate tea you will ever try. :)
Posted by 5346998093848616371 on Mar 28, 2015
I love this tea - one of my favourites!