Yogi Tea, Perfect Energy, Vanilla Spice, 16 Tea Bags, 1.12 oz (32 g)
By Yogi Tea26 Reviews
Expiration Date: Oct 2016
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight: 0.41 lbs (0.19 kg)
- Product Code: YGT-20328
- UPC Code: 076950203280
- Package Quantity: 16 Tea Bags, 1.12 oz (32 g)
- Dimensions: 2.8 x 3.3 x 4.5 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Volume Discount
- Energizes The Body And Focuses The Mind
- 100% Natural
- Herbal Tea Supplement
- Naturally Energizes Without The Jitters
- All Natural
- Contains Caffeine
- Oxygen Bleached Tea Bags
What is L-Theanine?
L-Theanine, a naturally occurring amino acid found in green tea, promotes relaxation by calming the mind.
Energize Without the Jitters
Looking for the "perfect" energy boost? Discover Yogi Perfect Energy, a unique blend of tea with naturally invigorating herbs that energize the body and focus the mind, without jittery side effects. A complex and delicious blend of Green Tea and Assam Black Tea invigorate the body, while natural amino acid L-Theanine promotes calm, mental focus. Ayurvedic herbs Organic Gotu Kola Leaf and Ashwagandha act to balance and energize naturally. Vanilla bean and exotic spices combine for an intriguingly delicious tea that is sure to energize the body while calming and focusing the mind with every cup.
- Tasting great is essential, but it isn't enough. If what we make doesn't taste great and leave you feeling great, we won't make it.
- We think before we blend. How will our recipes work with body and mind?
- Health is found in nature. We work with what nature already offers rather than trying to concoct it. We don't have laboratories. We have kitchens.
- Creative combinations can optimize what nature has to offer. Ever added peppermint to ginger? They work together to produce a remarkably fresh and innovative taste...and a remarkable level of energy.
- Whenever possible, we work with wholes, not parts. For instance, we don't add vitamin C. We add rose hips, which are naturally rich in vitamin C.
Get the Most Out of Every Cup
Bring water just to boiling and steep 4 to 6 minutes. For a stronger effect, use 2 tea bags.
Natural vanilla flavor, organic chai spice flavor, vanilla bean.
Each tea bag contains approximately 80 mg of caffeine, as compared to approximately 90 mg in 8 oz of coffee.
Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing, taking any medication or if you have a medical condition.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (Makes 8 fl oz)|
|Amount Per Tea Bag||% Daily Value|
|L-Theanine Suntheanine||15 mg||†|
|Proprietary Blend of Herbs:||1,660 mg|
|Organic Green Tea Leaf||†|
|Organic Assam Black Tea Leaf||†|
|Organic Cinnamon Bark||†|
|Organic Rooibos Leaf||†|
|Green Tea Leaf Extract||†|
|Organic Ginger Root||†|
|Organic Licorice Root||†|
|Organic Gotu Kola Leaf||†|
|Organic Ashwagandha Root||†|
|Organic Shatavari Root||†|
|Organic Shankpushpi Leaf||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
This tea has been a good substitute for coffee some mornings, as coffee in the AM often gives me stomachaches. There is definitely a similar caffeine jolt from this tea! The flavor is good, but sort of strong and it is easy to get tired of it. I don't like to drink it every day, but still a good caffeinated tea to have on hand.
I can't drink coffee anymore, and this is an awesome replacement for my morning caffeine jolt.