Yogi Tea, Skin DeTox Tea, 16 Tea Bags, 1.12 oz (32 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
|Combo Discount:||- $10.00|
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Supports a Healthy Glow
- 100% Natural
- Herbal Supplement
- Made with Organic Hibiscus
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Oxygen-Bleached Tea Bags
Each tea bag contains approximately 18 mg of caffeine, as compared to approximately 90 mg in 8 oz of coffee.
Here's to a Healthy Glow!
Our skin reflects our diet and lifestyle choices: it's the mirror to internal health. It's just as essential to cleanse from the inside; reducing internal impurities can help to promote clearer, glowing skin. Yogi Skin DeTox was purposefully formulated to support a healthy skin care regimen. Fragrant Rose Petal and Hibiscus, used in Ayurveda to cool and soothe the skin, entice the senses with a fresh, floral scent. We then add Organic Green Tea that supplies antioxidants to promote a sense of rejuvenation while Burdock and Yellow Dock-traditionally used to support the liver-combine with Red Clover to promote cleansing. Enjoy lightly sweet and floral Skin DeTox throughout the day to support your healthy glow.
- Tasting great is essential, but it isn't enough. If what we made doesn't taste great and leave you feeling great, we won't make it.
- We think before we blend. How will our recipes work with body and mind?
- Health is found in nature. We work with what nature already offers rather than trying to concoct it. We don't have laboratories. We have kitchens.
- Creative combinations can optimize what nature has to offer. Ever added peppermint to ginger? They work together to produce a remarkably fresh and innovative taste... and a remarkably invigorating experience.
- Whenever possible, we work with wholes, not parts. We blend with whole spices and botanicals for their natural goodness - we don't supplement with vitamins and minerals.
Get the Most Out of Every Cup
Bring water to boiling and steep 4 to 6 minutes. For a stronger tea, use 2 tea bags. Drink 1 to 3 cups anytime during the day, up to 10 tea bags a day. Skin DeTox can be used every day for up to 30 days. Pause up to 1 week before resuming.
Natural rose flavor, organic pomegranate flavor.
Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant, taking any medication or if you have medical condition.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (Makes 8 fl oz)|
|Amount Per Tea Bag||% Daily Value|
|Proprietary Blend of Herbs:||1,728 mg|
|Organic Green Tea Leaf||†|
|Organic Honeybush Leaf||†|
|Organic Hibiscus Flower||†|
|Organic Red Clover Leaf and Flower||†|
|Oregon Grape Root||†|
|Organic Orange Peel||†|
|Organic Burdock Root||†|
|Organic Dandelion Root||†|
|Yellow Dock Root||†|
|Organic Stevia Leaf||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
It is very low in caffeine and has a pleasant rose aftertaste. I did not notice any immediate effects on my skin, but I guess you have to use it for a long period of time for it to be effective. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.
i don't know about the skin detox effects, but i wasn't able to finish my cup of this tea due to the flavor.. it has a very strong flowery smell that gave me a headache - felt like drinking perfume, almost. it wasn't for me.
Posted by 5603395503950226651 on Aug 21, 2016
Good and fast in shipping
Posted by 5635201976326072619 on Aug 20, 2016
wonderful tea I like it so much
Very disappointing buying experience with iHerb
Posted by Paolayip on Aug 19, 2016
I placed the order from Hong Kong. The product arrived was damaged due to poor packaging for the second time. Customer service promised to issue full refund for the damaged good. But refund never came after 2 months of waiting. Subsequently customer service claimed the refund had been issued in the form of reward credit, which is NOT a cash refund as I have received from iHerb before. Cash refund is the only accepted practice for reputable online merchants such as Amazon. And in any case, the said reward credit was NOT in my account. After six rounds of email exchange, the reward was finally issued. It was an exhausting and disappointing buying experience.
Tastes just like rosehip tea
Posted by 4708438285614382666 on Aug 06, 2016
Skin has been good but I've been taking chlorophyll and some vitamins as well