Yogi Tea, Tahitian Vanilla Hazelnut, Caffeine Free, 16 Tea Bags, 1.27 oz (36 g)
By Yogi Tea278 Reviews
Expiration Date: Sep 2016
Shipping Weight: 0.37 lbs (0.17 kg)
- Product Code: YGT-41525
- UPC Code: 076950415256
- Package Quantity: 16 Tea Bags, 1.27 oz (36 g)
- Dimensions: 2.7 x 3.2 x 4.3 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Volume Discount
- Richly Luscious and Relaxing
- 100% Natural
- Herbal Tea Supplement
- Oxygen Bleached Tea Bags
Explore Our Tahitian Vanilla Hazelnut
Close your eyes and inhale a smooth tropical breeze that carries the rich scent of natural vanilla. That's the sensation captured in our Tahitian Vanilla Hazelnut. Our distinctive tea combines the fragrance of natural Vanilla with the taste of roasted Hazelnut. We add depth and delight with a touch of velvety Carob. The traditional Ayurvedic spice blend of Cinnamon, Cardamom, Ginger and Clove adds naturally warming and cleansing properties. So sit back, relax and discover an island retreat in a cup of this enchanting tea.
- Tasting great is essential, but it isn't enough. If what we make doesn't taste great and leave you feeling great, we won't make it.
- We think before we blend. How will our recipes work with body and mind?
- Health is found in nature. We work with what nature already offers rather than trying to concoct it. We don't have laboratories. We have kitchens.
- Creative combinations can optimize what nature has to offer. Ever added peppermint to ginger? They work together to produce a remarkably fresh and innovative taste... and a remarkable level of energy.
- Whenever possible, we work with wholes, not parts. For instance, we don't add vitamin C. We add rose hips, which are naturally rich in vitamin C.
Get the Most Out of Every Cup
To enjoy our Tahitian Vanilla Hazelnut, bring water to boiling and steep 5 to 10 minutes. Add your favorite sweetener and milk or milk substitute.
Natural butterscotch flavor, natural vanilla flavor, natural hazelnut flavor, natural cinnamon oil.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (makes 8 fl oz)|
|Amount Per Tea Bag||% Daily Value|
|Proprietary Blend of Herbs:||1,861 mg|
|Roasted Chicory Root||†|
|Organic Cinnamon Bark||†|
|Organic Ginger Root||†|
|Organic Clove Bud||†|
|Organic Black Pepper||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I guess I didn't read the description carefully, but this tea contains chicory, which is a no-go for many people with IBS (it is a FODMAP food...so it ferments in the gut). It is also far too sweet for my taste, which is a shame because the flavour of the tea seems good. It's just overpowered by a strong sweetness from the stevia.
As others have said, the only flavour that you can taste is cinnamon. No vanilla or hazelnut at all. It is still very tasty, but should be labelled 'cinnamon tea'. I add a little bit of milk and some stevia to mine, very relaxing to have before bed.