Yogi Tea, Throat Comfort, Honey Lemon, Caffeine Free, 16 Tea Bags, 1.12 oz (32 g)
By Yogi Tea91 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.36 lbs (0.16 kg)
- Product Code: YGT-45056
- UPC Code: 076950450561
- Package Quantity: 16 Tea Bags, 1.12 oz (32 g)
- Dimensions: 2.7 x 3.1 x 4.4 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- USDA Organic
- Coats and Soothes the Throat
- 100% Natural
- Herbal Tea Supplement
- Caffeine Free
- Certified Organic
- International Quality Assurance
- Kosher Parve
- Oxygen-Bleached Tea Bags
Find Relief in Honey Lemon Throat Comfort
When everyday stress takes a toll on your throat, brew a cup of all organic Honey Lemon Throat Comfort. This traditional herbal formula, flavored with soothing Honey and Lemon, includes Slippery Elm Bark, prized by Western herbalists for its usefulness in relieving minor throat irritation. Wild Cherry Bark, used by native North Americans for its soothing effects, adds a naturally sweet cherry flavor. We augment this recipe with immunity-enhancing Echinacea Root and a burst of Peppermint to provide cooling refreshment. Honey Lemon Throat Comfort soothes the throat naturally with a delicious flavor that adults and children will love.
- Tasting great is essential, but it isn't enough. If what we make doesn't taste great and leave you feeling great, we won't make it.
- We think before we blend. How will our recipes work with body and mind?
- Health is found in nature. We work with what nature already offers rather than trying to concoct it. We don't have laboratories. We have kitchens.
- Creative combinations can optimize what nature has to offer. Ever added peppermint to ginger? They work together to produce a remarkably fresh and innovative taste... and a remarkable level of energy.
- Whenever possible, we work with wholes, not parts. For instance, we don't add vitamin C. We add rose hips, which are naturally rich in vitamin C.
Get the Most Out of Every Cup
Bring water to boiling and steep 5 to 10 minutes. For a stronger effect, use 2 tea bags. For an irritated throat, sip throughout the day. To care for a delicate throat, such as for singing or public speaking, drink 1 to 2 cups a day.
Organic lemon flavor, natural honey flavor.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (Makes 8 fl oz)|
|Amount Per Tea Bag||% Daily Value|
|Proprietary Blend of Herbs:||1,850 mg|
|Organic Lemon Myrtle||†|
|Organic Licorice Root||†|
|Organic Peppermint Leaf||†|
|Organic Wild Cherry Bark||†|
|Organic Echinacea Root (Angustifolia, Purpurea, Pallida)||†|
|Organic Black Pepper||†|
|Organic Slippery Elm Bark||†|
|Organic Stevia Leaf||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews