Yogi Tea, Woman's Energy, Caffeine Free, 16 Tea Bags, 1.02 oz (29 g)
By Yogi Tea131 Reviews
0.34 lbs (0.15 kg)
- Product Code: YGT-45005
- UPC Code: 076950450059
- Package Quantity: 16 Tea Bags, 1.02 oz (29 g)
- Dimensions: 2.6 x 3.1 x 4.3 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Helps Balance Hormones
- 100% Natural
- Herbal Tea Supplement
- Formerly Woman's Dong Quai Tonic
- Made with Organic Nettle Leaf
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Kosher Parve
- Oxygen-Bleached Tea Bags
Find Balance in Our Woman's Energy
Woman's Energy is an effective and natural way to reduce fatigue, restore energy and help balance hormones. This special formula contains Dong Quai, the queen of Chinese herbs, which has been traditionally used to support reproductive organs and to help regulate the menstrual cycle. This powerful herb is complemented by Organic Nettle Leaf, used by herbalists to help restore energy, as well as Dandelion Root and Juniper Berry to help maintain proper water balance. Relax, drink a daily cup of Woman's Energy and feel like your healthy, strong, graceful self.
- Tasting great is essential, but it isn't enough. If what we make doesn't taste great and leave you feeling great, we won't make it.
- We think before we blend. How will our recipes work with body and mind?
- Health is found in nature. We work with what nature already offers rather than trying to concoct it. We don't have laboratories. We have kitchens.
- Creative combinations can optimize what nature has to offer. Ever added peppermint to ginger? They work together to produce a remarkably fresh and innovative taste...and a remarkable level of energy.
- Whenever possible, we work with wholes, not parts. For instance, we don't add vitamin C. We add rose hips, which are naturally rich in vitamin C.
Get the Most Out of Every Cup
Bring water to boiling and steep 5 to 10 minutes. Drink 1 to 3 cups a day to help relieve fatigue, feel revitalized and for overall health. For a stronger effect, use 2 tea bags.
Do not use during pregnancy or while nursing.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (Makes 8 fl oz)|
|Amount Per Tea Bag||% Daily Value|
|Dong Quai Root Extract||54 mg||†|
|Lingustilides (1%)||0.54 mg||†|
|Juniper Berry Extract||29 mg||†|
|Proprietary Blend of Herbs:||1,734 mg|
|Organic Cinnamon Bark||†|
|Organic Orange Peel||†|
|Organic Ginger Root||†|
|Organic Fennel Seed||†|
|Organic Chamomile Flower||†|
|Organic Dandelion Root||†|
|Organic Anise Seed||†|
|Organic Stinging Nettle Leaf||†|
|Organic Orange Oil||†|
|Organic Black Pepper||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
This tea is a fabulous product- when I take it, I feel a burst of energy. I've tried a dong quai supplement from this very website, but didn't experience those results. It's either the combination of the other herbs or the quality of the dong quai in this tea, but it works far superior to the pills I tried. I tried this tea when I was a teenager and living with my parents. My mother bought it, and I thought "what a bunch of nonsense- there's one born every minute." Then I tried it, and WOW! I would recommend this tea to any woman; it's not just hype!
This tea is FANTASTIC. I had irregular periods, most likely from unbalanced hormones. My doctor suggested Dong Quai and Chasteberry. So I make Woman's Energy tea with a few drops of the Gaia Vitex Elixir for Woman tincture, 1-2X per day starting around day 14 until I get my period. My cycle has been 28 days ever since!