Yum-V's, Probiotic + Prebiotic Fiber, White Chocolate Flavor, 40 Bears
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- All Natural
- Helps to Restore Digestive Health
- Dietary Supplement
- Helps Strengthen Natural Defense Systems
- No Artificial Colors, No Preservatives
- Have a great white chocolate taste that kids will love.
- Are coated to reach the digestive system complete and active.
- Contain Prebiotic Fiber which helps promote the effectiveness of the probiotic.
Recommended daily dosage: Take bear with food.
Cane sugar, palm oil, sunflower lecithin, antioxidants: tocopherol-rich extract and ascorbyl palmitate, vanilla flavors.
This product contains no yeast, eggs, wheat (gluten), peanuts or soy.
Contains dairy derivatives.
If on medication, pregnant or breastfeeding, please consult a doctor before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Not for children under 2 years of age due to the risk of choking.
Store at room temperature.
Avoid excessive heat.
Tamper evident: Do not use if blister pack is punctured or torn.
|Serving Size: 1 bear|
|Servings Per Container: 40|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||6|
|Total Fat||0.65 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrates||2 g||<1%|
|Dietary Fiber||0.25 g||1%|
|Proprietary Probiotic Blend
and Bifidobacterium Lactis
|1 billion cells†||**|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
**Daily Value not established.
†Guaranteed minimum until expiration date when stored at room temperature.
iHerb Customer Reviews
My children are excited to take this probiotic. Easy to take, tastes great!
kids love it
Posted by Reviewer1115202 on Nov 05, 2015
Very nice taste
Posted by 4684119592037684047 on May 29, 2015
It remplace my "chocolate" in the morning. I don't feel any impact in digestion even if you take two or three...
Posted by 4966394693785766817 on Feb 08, 2015
Easier to feed children Chocolate bears
Kid don't like the favor
Posted by Reviewer2767914 on Nov 11, 2014
My kid refuse to eat this.