YumEarth, Organic Lollipops, 25+ Pops, 6 oz (170 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Pomegranate Pucker
- Mango Tango
- Tooberry Blueberry
- Wet-Face Watermelon
- USDA Organic
- Kosher Parve
- Certified Organic
- No Chemical Dyes
- 100% Natural Colors
- 100% Natural Flavors
- Real Fruit Extracts
- 100% Vegan
- Dairy Free
- We're Proud of Our Planet Friendly Ingredients
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
YummyEarth was born out of our commitment to feed our babies, Jonah and Rose, a diet rich in delicious organic foods that are free of yucky chemicals, pesticides and dyes. YummyEarth tastes much better than mass produced chemical candy because we choose real fruit extracts and planet friendly organic ingredients to sweeten our lives and yours.
Organic evaporated cane juice, organic tapioca syrup, and/or organic rice syrup, non-GMO citric acid (from beet sugar), natural flavors, may contain organic black carrots, organic black currant, organic apple, organic carrot, organic pumpkin.
|Serving Size: 19 grams (approx. 3 Lollipops)|
|Serving Per Container: 8|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||18.6 g||6%|
|*Protein Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
De bonnes sucettes, a la composition parfaite et aux gouts intenses C'est l'idéal pour les enfants et aussi pour les grands !
Posted by 5469719732734174817 on May 22, 2016
my kids they like it too much
Posted by 5252663435712247086 on May 13, 2016
Posted by 4983532105152305761 on May 11, 2016
children and adults loved them!
Posted by 5296430142843854760 on Apr 23, 2015