YumEarth, Organic Lollipops, Strawberry Smash, 12.3 oz (349 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Planet Friendly
- Gluten-Free and Corn-Free
- No Artificial Dyes or Flavors
- Now with 8 Award-Winning Flavors!
- Made with Real Fruit Extracts
- USDA Organic
- Kosher Parve
- All Natural & Delicious
- 50+ Pops - Approx. Based on Weight
- Family Size Bag
- Individually Wrapped Organic Lollipops
- Each Pop Only 22 Calories
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
The Best Taste on Earth
YummyEarth was born out of our commitment to feed our children, Jonah and Rose, a diet rich in delicious organic foods that are free of yucky chemicals, pesticides and dyes. YummyEarth tastes much better than mass produced chemical candy because we choose real fruit extracts and planet friendly organic ingredients to sweeten our lives and yours.
YummyEarth. Good for us. Good for Mother Earth.
We're Proud of Our Planet Friendly Ingredients
Organic evaporated cane juice, organic rice syrup, citric acid (from non-GMO beet sugar), natural flavors, may contain organic black carrots, organic black currant, organic pumpkin, organic apple, organic carrot, organic alfalfa.
- Gluten free
- Certified organic
- No artificial dyes
- 100% natural flavors
- Real fruit extracts
- No corn or corn syrup
- 100% vegan
- Tree nut-free
- No MSG
|Serving Size: 17 grams (approx. 3 Pops)|
|Serving Per Container: 17|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
Grandkids love 'em!
Posted by 4683717266155644511 on Jan 24, 2016
I've been buying these, mixed with other flavors, at our local natural foods store. Since this is my grandkids' favorite flavor, I went shopping to find them in single flavor bags. These are definitely a great purchase! They are tasty and fresh, and the size of bag is perfect.
My daughter like it.
Posted by 5703410343763432803 on Oct 30, 2014
It's not too seet,like a real strawberry.
Posted by Reviewer1596241 on Jan 01, 2014
Posted by lavkarbo on Jul 24, 2013