YumEarth, Organic Lollipops, Very Very Cherry, 12.3 oz (349 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.29|
- Planet Friendly
- Gluten-Free and Corn-Free
- No Artificial Dyes or Flavors
- Now With 8 Award-Winning Flavors!
- Made With Real Fruit Extracts
- USDA Organic
- Kosher Parve
- All Natural & Delicious
- 50+ Individually Wrapped Organic Lollipops (Approx Based on Weight)
- Family Size Bag
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- 100% Natural Flavors
- No Corn or Corn Syrup
- 100% Vegan
- Tree-Nut Free
- No MSG
Yummy Earth was born out of our commitment to feed our children, Jonah and Rose, a diet rich in delicious organic foods that are free of yucky chemicals, pesticides and dyes. Yummy Earth tastes much better than mass produced chemical candy because we choose real fruit extracts and planet friendly organic ingredients to sweeten our lives and yours.
Yummy Earth. Good for us. Good for Mother Earth.
"The Best Lollipop I've ever tasted." - Phil Lempert, Today Show food editor.
We're Proud of Our Planet Friendly Ingredients.
Organic evaporated cane juice, organic rice syrup, citric acid (from non-GMO beet sugar), natural flavors, may contain organic black carrots, organic black currant, organic pumpkin, organic apple, organic carrot, organic alfalfa.
|Serving Size: 17 grams (approx 3 Pops)|
|Servings Per Container: 17|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
My kids love them
Posted by 4769686784600787424 on Oct 19, 2016
Too good to taste...
Posted by 5404411588340886206 on Sep 25, 2016
Its nice but I prefer the spicy one tango mango
Posted by 5295677813337403182 on Dec 12, 2015
Yummy Earth sweets are the best! Friends find it surprising when they learn they are organic and have less sugar than their usual counterparts. Very very Cherry are especially my favourite flavour, have purchase several times and will keep repurchasing.
Sweet and sour! Not very cherry, but fruity. I like them! Big bag, i guess i can buy again when its empty :)