YumEarth, Organic, Vitamin C Pops, 14 Lollipops, 3 oz (85 g) Each
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- No Artificial Colors
- No Artificial Flavors
- Made with Real Fruit Juice
- 300% Daily Vitamin C
- USDA Organic
- Made with Organic Fruit Juice
- Very Very Cherry
- Strawberry Smash
- Razzmatazz Berry
- Kosher Parve
- 14 Individually Wrapped Organic Lollipops
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Each Pop Only 22 Calories!
- 100% Daily Vitamin C Per Pop
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
YumEarth was born out of our commitment to feed our families a diet rich in delicious healthful foods that are free of chemicals. YumEarth tastes much better because we choose real fruit extracts and planet friendly ingredients grown on sustainable family farms to sweeten our lives and yours.
YumEarth. Good for us.
Good for Mother Earth.
We're Proud of Our Planet Friendly Ingredients
Organic evaporated cane juice, organic brown rice syrup, non-GMO citric acid (from beet sugar - not corn), natural flavors, organic black carrots, organic black currant, organic apple, organic carrot, organic pumpkin, ascorbic acid.
- Gluten free
- Certified organic
- No artificial dyes
- 100% natural flavors
- Real fruit extracts
- No corn syrup
- 100% vegan
- Tree nut-free
Flavor assortment may vary.
|Serving Size: 17 grams (approx. 3 Pops)|
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
Posted by 5314946958222100342 on Jul 05, 2016
We love those! A little on the sour side, but even my daughter chose these as her favorites.
Posted by 5513558143124526495 on Jun 27, 2016
Kids love them, even I like them. Good price
Posted by 5615412464599941272 on Jun 04, 2016
Posted by 5092199129161930440 on May 17, 2016
child likes them a lot, good mix, better than regular candy