Zand, Cleansing Fiber Formula, 150 Veggie Caps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Bring Balance to Your Body
- Supports Optimal Colon Health
- Fiber Blend with Psyllium, Apple Pectin and Brown Rice Bran
- Dietary Supplement
Zand Formulas combine the optimum potency of key ingredients with a blend of supportive herbs to restore and maintain the body's natural state of balance.
Zand guarantees that no ingredients other than those listed on this label have been added to this product.
Use only as directed. Take 2-6 capsules daily with 8 oz of liquid. For increased fiber levels, use up to 24 capsules per day (6 capsules, 4 times daily, with 8 oz of liquid each time). Do not exceed 24 capsules per day. Do not use for more than 2 weeks continuously.
Vegetable cellulose capsule, hydroxypropyl cellulose, stearic acid, silicon dioxide and rosemary (leaf extract).
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Keep your licensed health care practitioner informed when using this product. Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing or have high blood pressure; contraindicated in bowl obstruction. Taking this product without enough liquid may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing. This product is not recommended for children under 12 years of age. This product should not be taken within 1 hour before or after taking medicines or dietary supplements.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 6|
|Servings Per Container: Approx. 25|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||3 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||9%|
Psyllium (seed and husks), Brown rice (bran) and Apple pectin
Licorice (root), Pau D'Arco (bark), Slippery Elm (bark), Peppermint (leaf) and Broken Cell Chlorella (whole)
|* Percent Daily Value based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.
Not a significant source of calories from fat.