Zand, Quick Digest, Citrus Flavor, 90 Chewable Tablets
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Bring Balance to Your Body
- With Plant Enzymes
- Aids in Digestion
- Reduces the Incidence of Heartburn & Indigestion
- Great Tasting Citrus Flavor
- Dietary Supplement
Zand Quick Digest tablets are a great tasting before and after meal supplement containing the plant based enzymes Lipase, Cellulase, Amylase, Papain and Bromelain with Papaya Fruit and Calcium to support healthy digestion.
Chew 1 tablet before or after each meal.
Dextrose, maltodextrin, calcium carbonate, papaya fruit flavor, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate, citrus flavor, croscarmellose sodium, stevia extract and parsley leaf powder.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep your licensed healthcare practitioner informed when using this product.
|Serving Size: 1 tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount per tablet||% Daily Value*|
|Total Carbohydrates||1 g||<1%*|
|Papaya Fruit Powder||30 mg||**|
|*Based on a 2,000 Calorie Diet
**Daily Value not established
I have only bought Zand QuickDigest in rolls, like life-savers, until now.. they are the BEST at making a not quite settled tummy feel right again! Highly recommended and great flavor. As a side note, have LOVED iHerb for years! Good prices & service!
Posted by Reviewer1783842 on Jan 05, 2017
This usually takes care of my heartburn. I love it.
Posted by 5062919804208409778 on Dec 12, 2015
Not so well, was expecting more sufficeint results.
helps for everyone
Posted by Reviewer2257897 on May 20, 2015
Really helps for me, family, friends... the best natural tablets for enzyme!
Helps for digestion
Posted by 5057659511629801375 on Nov 20, 2013