Zand, Thistle Cleanse Formula, 2 fl oz (59 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Bring Balance to Your Body
- Contains Milk Thistle Standardized to 80% Silymarin
- To Help Supports Normal Liver Function and Detoxification
- Dietary Supplement
Zand Formulas combine the optimum potency of key ingredients with a blend of supportive herbs to restore and maintain the body's natural state of balance.
Shake well before using. Use only as directed. Take 1-2 droppers, two to three times daily between meals.
Purified water, 30-35% USP alcohol and vegetable glycerin.
Zand guarantees that no ingredients other than those listed on this label have been added to this product.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Keep your licensed health care practitioner informed when using this product. Persons with gallstones or a history of kidney stones should consult a practitioner prior to use. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Contraindicated in the blockage of bile ducts, acute gallbladder inflammation, and intestinal blockage. Not for long term use; do not exceed recommended dosage.
|Serving Size: 1 dropper (approx 20 drops)|
|Servings per container: 74|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
An extract of Milk Thistle (seed), Dandelion (root), Yellow Dock (root), Salvia (root), Hyssop (leaf), Red Clover (herb), Burdock (root), Bayberry (root), Barberry (root), Bupleurum (root), Sage (leaf), Ginger (root), Licorice (root), Japanese Honeysuckle (flower) and Chrysanthemum (flower).
|†Daily Value not established|