Zand, Zumka, Herbalozenge, Cherry Menthol Flavor, 15 Homeopathic Lozenges
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Natural Umckaloabo from Africa
- Sweetened Only with Natural Rice Syrup
- Pelargonium Sidoides 1X
Natural Relief For
- Cough & Cold
- Sore Throat
- relieves common cold symptoms
- sore throat
Zand Zumka Herbalozenge cough drops contain a homeopathically prepared tincture of Pelargonium sidoides, also known as Umckaloabo. Traditionally used by the Zulu and other South African tribes to support upper respiratory health and soothe the throat. This unique herbal tincture, accompanied by Menthol and Zand's traditional blend of soothing herbal extracts provide fast-acting respiratory, cough and sore throat relief.
Zand Herbalozenge cough drops have been specially sweetened with only natural brown rice syrup, making these lozenges free from simple or refined sugars, including corn syrup, sucrose or cane sugar. You can enjoy the natural benefits of Zand herbal lozenges without concern over artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners.
- For best results take at the first signs of a cold or sore throat and continue for 2 days after symptoms are gone.
- Adults and children over the age of 6, use one lozenge by dissolving in mouth every 2-4 hours or as needed.
- Children under 6 consult a doctor.
For best results, take in a clean mouth.
Zand guarantees that no ingredients other than those listed on this label have been added to this product. No gluten ingredients used.
Do not accept if bag is broken
Sore throat warning - severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if bag has been opened or printed lozenge wrapper is missing.
Store at room temperature (65-85º F).
|Drug Facts (in each Herbalozenge)|
|Mentholum 2X||relieves colds and cough|
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X||reduces cold symptoms and duration|
|Zincum Gluconicum 2X||reduces cold symptoms|
|Inactive Ingredients ascorbic acid (vitamin C), brown rice syrup, herbal extract blend (eucalyptus, horehound, hyssop, licorice, mullein, peppermint, sage, slippery elm, thyme), natural cherry flavor, stevia leaf extract.|
Only mints he likes!
Posted by 4768452567654824056 on Dec 04, 2016
He only likes these, so I order over and over again. No added sugar and seems to work. Thanks!!
I love these
Posted by 4821133369256479241 on Aug 25, 2016
Best lozenges ever. I buy a couple of packs with every order, can't be without them.
Posted by 4715708763203637384 on Aug 08, 2016
I had been using the Zand Menthol lozenges but decided to try these as the price was a bit better. I was surprised to like the cherry flavor and found the menthol even stronger than in the menthol-only drops. Sometimes one of these will clear my nose and throat enough so I don't need to take an allergy pill.
great taste of cherry
Posted by Reviewer1718502 on Jun 20, 2016
my child actually love this flavor out of so many of them. she chew on it after her lunch at school.