Zarbee's, Cough Syrup, Honey Lemon, 4 fl oz
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Adults and Children 12+
- Fast, Effective Relief from Coughs and Irritated Throats
- Clinically Proven Ingredients
- 100% Drug-Free
- Dietary Supplement
- Doctor Recommended
- Natural and Safe
- Gluten and Dye-Free
- Contains no Drugs or Alcohol
Effective + Natural
Zarbee's Natural Cough Syrup is made with our special dark honey blend enhanced with immune boosting vitamin C and zinc, to provide you with fast, soothing relief without the unwanted side effects and grogginess of drugs, alcohol, dyes or glutens.
As a physician, Dr. Zak Zarbock was frustrated that he couldn't find effective and natural remedies for his patients. His research led him to the amazing benefits of honey, vitamin C and zinc with their natural cough suppressing and immune boosting power.
All Zarbee's products are made with you and your family in mind.
- Irritated Throats
- Dry Coughing
- Immune System Support
Shake well before using. Take every 4 hours or as directed by a doctor.
|12 years to Adult||2 teaspoons|
Proprietary blend of dark honeys, water, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), natural flavors, zinc gluconate, grapefruit seed extract (to preserve freshness), citric acid.
Store at room temperature.
This product contains honey and as such should not be used by children 12 months and under. Please consult your physician immediately for a worsening condition, high fever, rash, lethargy, persistent headaches, or symptoms lasting greater than 7 days.
|Serving Size: 2 tsps (10 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 11|
|Each Serving Contains||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrates||12 g||3%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||68 mg||113%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Gluconate)||3.3 mg||22%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established
iHerb Customer Reviews