Zarbee's, Cough & Throat Relief, Nighttime Drink, Honey Lemon, 6 Packets (16 g) Each
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Adults and Children 12 Years +
- Fast, Soothing Relief From Coughs and Irritated Throats
- Promotes Peaceful Sleep
- Clinically Proven Ingredients
- 100% Drug-Free Dietary Supplement
- Doctor Recommended
- Natural and Safe
- Gluten, Dairy and Dye-Free
- Contains no Drugs or Alcohol
Effective + Natural
Zarbee's Natural Nighttime Cough & Throat Relief is made with our special dark honey blend enhanced with immune boosting vitamin C, zinc and melatonin to provide you with fast, soothing relief and peaceful sleep without the unwanted side effects and grogginess of drugs, alcohol, dyes or glutens.
As a physician, I was frustrated that I couldn't find safe, effective and natural remedies for my patients. My research led me to the amazing benefits of honey, vitamin C, zinc and melatonin with their natural cough suppressing and immune boosting powder.
-Dr. Zak Zarbock MD
- Irritated Throats
- Dry Coughing
- Immune System Support
- Promotes Peaceful Sleep
Add packet contents to 4 oz (1/2 cup) hot water. Stir until contents have dissolved. Enjoy prior to sleep. For lighter taste and flavor, add to 6 oz (3/4 cup) hot water.
|12 years to Adult||1 Packet mixed with 4 oz hot water.|
Honey powder, vitamin C, natural flavor, citric acid, xanthan gum, cellulose gum, zinc sulfate, melatonin.
Store at room temperature.
As with all medication, do not use if you are pregnant or lactating without the advice of your physician. This product contains honey and as such should not be used by children 12 months and under. Please consult your physician immediately for a worsening condition, high fever, rash, lethargy, persistent headaches, or symptoms lasting greater than 7 days.
|Serving Size: 1 Packet (16 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 6|
|Each Serving Contains||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrates||15 g||5%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||500 mg||830%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Sulfate)||2.5 mg||17%|
Honey Powder, Elderberry Extract, Malic Acid
|* Daily Values not established.
** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.