- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Soothes Coughs Associated With Hoarseness, Dry Throat, and Irritants
- Mix - Hot
- With Vitamin C, Zinc and Real Elderberry
- Safe & Effective
- Promotes Peaceful Sleep
- Dietary Supplement
- No Drugs or Alcohol
- No Dyes
- No Artificial Flavors
- No Artificial Sweeteners
Dr. Zak Zarbock, a physician and father, couldn't find effective chemical-free products to keep the whole family healthy, so he created his own products, including handpicked natural ingredients, whenever possible. The result is Zarbee's Naturals.
Our Cough & Throat Relief Drink Mixes are specially formulated, proprietary blend of dark honey formulated to safety coat the throat and calm occasional coughs.
- immune system support
- promotes peaceful sleep
- irritated throats
Safe & Effective
- Soothes coughs associated with hoarseness, dry throat and irritants
- Made with our proprietary dark honey blend
- Melatonin promotes peaceful sleep
12 years to adult, mix one packet with 4-6 oz. hot water. Stir until contents have dissolved. Add more water for lighter flavor.
Natural flavor, xanthan gum, cellulose gum.
Made in the USA with domestic and imported ingredients.
Caution: May cause drowsiness.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Please consult your physician immediately for a worsening condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Packet (16 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 6|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrates||15 g||5%**|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||500 mg||830%|
|Zinc (as zinc sulfate)||2.5 mg||17%|
|Proprietary Blend |
Honey Powder, Elderberry Extract, Citric Acid
|†=Daily Value (DV) not established. |
** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.