Zarbee's, Children's Cough Syrup, Natural Cherry Flavor, 4 fl oz
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Natural, Safe and Effective for Children 12 Months +
- Pediatrician Recommended
- Soothes Coughs and Irritated Throats
- Clinically Proven Ingredients
- 100% Drug-Free Dietary Supplement
- Doctor Recommended
- Natural and Safe
- Gluten, Dairy and Dye-Free
- Contains no Drugs or Alcohol
Safe + Effective
Zarbee's Natural Children's Cough Syrup is made with our special dark honey blend enhanced with immune boosting vitamin C and zinc, to provide you with fast, soothing relief without the unwanted side effects and grogginess of drugs, alcohol, dyes or glutens.
As a father and physician, I was frustrated that I couldn't find safe, effective and natural remedies for my patients and family. My research led me to the amazing benefits of honey, vitamin C, and zinc with their natural cough suppressing and immune boosting powder.
I create all zarbee's products with you and your family in mind.
-Dr. Zak Zarbock MD
- Irritated Throats
- Dry Coughing
- Immune System Support
Shake well before using. Take every 4 hours or as directed by a doctor.
|Under 12 months||Not Recommended|
|12 months to 5 years||1 teaspoon|
|6 years+||2 teaspoons|
Proprietary blend of dark honeys, water, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), natural flavors, zinc gluconate, grapefruit seed extract (to preserve freshness), citric acid.
Store at room temperature.
This product contains honey and as such should not be used by children 12 months and under. Please consult your physician immediately for a worsening condition, high fever, rash, lethargy, persistent headaches, or symptoms lasting greater than 7 days.
|Serving Size: 1 tsp (5 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 22|
|Each Serving Contains||% Daily Value Children Under 4 Years of Age||% Daily Value Children 4 Years of Age & Older|
|Total Carbohydrates||6 g||†||2%*|
|Vitamin C||34 mg||85%||66%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Gluconate)||1.7 mg||21%||11%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.