Zhena's Gypsy Tea, Chocolate Chai, Herbal Red Tea, Caffeine Free, 22 Tea Sachets, 1.54 oz (44 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.49|
- Infused With Health and Happiness
- Fair Trade
- Naturally Caffeine-Free Rooibos Blended With Spices and Dark Chocolate
- Gluten Free
- USDA Organic
- Eco-Friendly Sachets
- Fair Trade Certified
- You Can Taste the Difference
- Certified Organic by QAI
The Art of Aromatherapy
These ingredients have been known to result in the following benefits:
- Cinnamon for Warming & Balancing
- Cardamom Can Aid Mental Clarity
With a history of use going back thousands of years, the value and wellness benefits of volatile plant oils, choice leaves and botanicals have been used to nourish both body, senses, spirit and soul.
Brew Delight. Fill kettle with fresh water and bring to a rolling boil. Pour water over 1 sachet and infuse for 3-5 minutes. Indulge. Relax. Enjoy. For iced tea, double the amount of tea used, allowing to cool after steeping and pour over ice.
Cacao power*, fair trade rooibos tea*, honey-bush*, cinnamon*, chicory root*, ginger*, licorice root*, cardamom*, cloves*, nutmeg*, orange peel*, black pepper*, natural flavors.
Zhena's Gypsy Tea Chocolate Herbal Red
Posted by 5456923337436203912 on Nov 30, 2016
This tea sounded so good but was very disappointing. The flavour isn't very nice.
Posted by 4821538348639162132 on Jul 01, 2016
This tea is a rich and delicious treat!
Posted by Reviewer2928529 on Mar 25, 2014
Thin round packs without a thread, the smell is also not quite chocolate. Won't buy it again. Тонкие круглые пакетики без ниточки. Это его что, надо руками вытаскивать, что ли? Слегка пахнет шоколадом. Больше не куплю.
Posted by 5481119520911560634 on Feb 19, 2014
The paper bag agives off taste, but not so much that I would throw it away. The tea itelf is lovely.