Zhena's Gypsy Tea, Luminous Lemon, Herbal Red Tea, Caffeine Free, 22 Tea Sachets, 1.55 oz (44 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Infused with Health and Happiness
- Naturally Caffeine-Free Rooibos Blended with Lemon Myrtle and Blossoms
- USDA Organic
- Fair Trade Certified
- 22 Eco-Friendly Tea Sachets
- Caffeine Free 0 mg
- Certified Organic by Lacon
The Art of Aromatherapy
These Ingredients Have Been Known to Result in the Following Benefits
Lemon Myrtle May Reduce The Incidence of Colds and Flu Osmanthus Flowers Balances Mood
With a history of use going back thousands of years, the value and wellness benefits of volatile plant oils, choice leaves and botanicals have been used to nourish both body, senses, spirit and soul.
Fair Trade Certified Tea, a Small Cup a Bid Difference.
Zhena's Gypsy Tea is proud to be one of the earliest supporters of the Fair trade movement dedicated to alleviating poverty and building equitable and sustainable trading partnerships that create opportunities for better healthcare, housing and education for our tea workers.
You Can Taste The Difference
Organic and Fair Trade Certified
Welcome to the Wondrous World of Zhena's Gypsy Tea
We create our small batch, artisan crafted teas to delight your senses, please your palate and to enhance your life with health and calm.
A Bright Cup
An illuminating blend of superlative grade South African Rooibos, punctuated with the summery elegance of Australian lemon myrtle, aromatic meadowsweet scents of lavender blossoms and Osmanthus flowers. High in anti-oxidants and caffeine-free, this infusion is sweet rounded with a hint of orchard fruit.
Brew Delight. Fill kettle with fresh water and bring to a rolling boil. Pour water over 1 sachet and infuse for 3-5 minutes. Indulge. Relax. Enjoy. For iced tea, double the amount of tea used, allowing to cool after steeping and pour over ice.
Fair trade certified South African rooibos*, Australian lemon myrtle*, Osmanthus flowers*, honeybush*, and French lavender*
This tin is made from a minimum 70% recycled metal & is 100% recyclable & refillable
iHerb Customer Reviews