Zia Natural Skincare, Men, HydraShield Shave Cream, Fragrance Free, 5 oz (142 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Moisturizing Lather
- Fights Razor Burn
- Paraben Free
- Cruelty Free
HydraShield Shave Cream delivers a clean, close shave without razor burn or irritation. Moisture enriched to prevent razor drag so you get a smooth shave without nicks or redness.
- Glycerin & algae aid razor glide
- Grapeseed oil & chamomile soothe sensitive skin
- Aloe fights irritation
Wet face. Rub a thin layer over beard area. Shave. Follow with Dual-Action Face Lotion.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Stop use if skin irritation occurs and lasts.
Aqua (water), stearic acid, sodium cocoyl isethionate, glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, cocamidopropyl betaine, cetyl alcohol, decyl glucoside, cetearyl olivate, sorbitan olivate, sodium stearyl glutamate, tocopheryl acetate, algae extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice(1), butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, dimethicone, potassium hydroxide, xanthan gum, coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate
(1)Certified Organic Ingredient
iHerb Customer Reviews
this is great as a shave cream but i have to make sure that i clean that area prior to slathering this shave cream and shaving. it seems to create a barrier on skin for a comfortable shaving experience. i read the ingredients and it seems like a hybrid between cleansing cream and a gentle foaming cleanser. this is also good to be used as a makeup remover/facial cleanser. sounds weird but it does.