Zia Natural Skincare, Natural Foundation, Moonstone, SPF 8, 1.1 oz (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Oil-Free Color that Corrects & Protects
- Light to Medium Coverage
- Color from Natural Mineral Pigments
- Moderate UV Protection
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
Active Ingredients: Micronized Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide.
Inactive Ingredients: Infusion of Aloe Vera, Cucumber, Chamomile, Green Tea & Gingko Biloba, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Polysorbate 20, Cyclomethicone, Corn Starch Modified, Sorbitan Stearate, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Allantoin, DL-Panthenol, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Lavender Essential Oil, Simethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA. May Contain: Iron Oxides.
This is probably the worst foundation I've ever used, and I've tried dozens. It has no blending capabilities. I was using a clean makeup sponge to apply it, and as I would try to blend it, it would just rub off the spot I'd already applied it on. So it's going in the garbage. Also, for anyone with fair skin, don't try the Moonstone shade. It looks much lighter in the tube than it is on your face.