- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Hydrates and Protects In One
- Paraben Free
- For Normal Skin
- Convenient One-Step Moisturizer & UVA/UVB Protection
- Chamomile Essential Oil Soothes Sun-Exposed Skin
- Won't Clog Pores
- Higher SPF Gives More Sunburn Protection
- Helps Prevent Sunburn
- Moderate Sun Protection Product
- Apply liberally 30 minutes before sun exposure
- Children under 6 months of age - ask a doctor
- Reapply as needed after towel drying, swimming or sweating
- For external use only.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remover.
- Stop and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreen may reduce the risk of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
|Octinoxate: 6.50%||sunscreen protection|
|Oxybenzone: 3.50%||sunscreen protection|
|Octisalate: 4.00||sunscreen protection|
|Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (purified water), aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf gel*, vegetable caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, dimethicone, ceteareth-20, glyceryl stearate SE, stearic acid, glycereth-2 cocoate, natural tocopheryl acetate (vit. E), sodium ascorbyl phosphate, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), potassium cetyl phosphate, vegetable glycerin, allantoin, oryza sativa (rice) bran oil, glycine soja (soybean) oil, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, vegetable squalane, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower oil, lecithin, xanthan gum, potassium hydroxide, glyceryl caprylate, glyceryl caprate, sodium benzoate, benzoic acid, phenoxyethanol