Zia Natural Skincare, Ultimates, Ultimate Day Renewal, 1 oz (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Smoothes Lines with Multi-Peptide Complex
- Helps Reduce the Appearance of Wrinkles Over Time
- Peptides Smooth Lines & Wrinkles
- Panthenol Aids Tissue Repair
- Jojoba Protein Improves Hydration
Massage a pearl-sized amount into clean, damp skin. Follow with moisturizer.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Stop use if skin irritation occurs and lasts.
Deionized water, acetyl hexapeptide-3, jojoba oil, glycerine, deionized water (&) lecithin (&) calendula extract (liposomes), panthenol, tapioca starch, sclerotium gum, dimethicone, essential oils of rosewood, sandalwood, geranium & clary sage, hydrolyzed jojoba protein, xanthan gum, tocopherol (natural vitamin E), imidazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, butylparaben, tetrasodium EDTA.
iHerb Customer Reviews
My first point to mention, I HATE the consistency of this product. It has the consistency of mayonaise. So, it's a very wet moisturizer. It's not greasy, like some lotions, but, a weird mayo like wetness that does not sbsorb quickly and has more of a stickyness than a greasiness. So, I do not like that it doesn't sink in quickly. All products are different and I know every one is different in their preferences. Also, it is an expensive product. My skin as been super dry and flaky lately and I bought 8 of the ZIA products (day moisturizer, night moisturizer, ultimate moisture, Citrus night creme, eye creme, toner, and repair serum, & cleansing mousse) to use as a comlete regimen so all the botanicals would complement each other and not clash. I don't know if this has helped or not as I didn't see much change, my skin got less dry for a day or two but then later got dry and flaky again. With this winter being super cold, it took a toll on my skin, so I have mixed reviews on this. I'm sure it helps, but, don't expect dramatic results. I also dislike that some of the products I purchased contain unhealthy parabens which are nt good for you. If I had wanted those, I could have bought any department store brand. Also did not care for the smell, too cloying.