Zico, Pure Premium Coconut Water, Pomberry, 14 fl oz (414 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- With Natural Pomegranate & Berry Flavors
- 569 mg. Potassium - More potassium then one whole banana*
- 5 Essential electrolytes - Potassium magnesium sodium calcium phosphorus
- Supports Rapid Hydration
- Zero Fat
- Zero Cholesterol
- Zero Added Sugar
*One bottle of Zico has 26% more potassium than one whole banana (450 mg).
Zico is not a low calorie or reduced calorie food. See nutritional facts panel for further information.
Zico. Miracle of hydration and replenishment.
We hand-harvest the most delicious and nutritious young green coconuts from around the world to bring you Zico Pure Premium Coconut Water.
With 5 essential electrolytes, including more potassium than one whole banana, Zico assures rapid hydration and replenishment. And Zico Pure premium Coconut Water naturally has Zero fat, zero cholesterol and Zero added sugar.
There was a time not long ago when you had to shinny up a tree and machete-open a coconut to experience this miracle. Not anymore.
We climbed the tree for you.
Shake well, twist to open, hydrate
Drink Zico cold
100% natural coconut water from concentrated, natural flavors, citric acid.
Bottled on equipment that also bottles dairy and soy.
Do not drink if foil seal under cap is broken or missing
|Serving Size: 1 bottle|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||13 g||4%|
|Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A and vitamin C.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I used the Coconut Water to make shakes for my friend whose diet is limited in dairy products. Made a healty shake with some fruit and ice cubes.