Zion Health, Beauty Balm, Natural Mineral Sunscreen, SPF 30, 2 fl oz (60 ml) (Discontinued Item)
By Zion Health
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Adama Minerals
- Multi-Action Anti Aging Complexion Correction
- SPF 30 Sunscreen
- Healing From The Earth
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see other information), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Due to the nature of mineral formulations, separation may occur. Shake tube before use. Apply a smooth, even layer to face, neck and top of hands before sun exposure and as needed. Children under 6 months of age, ask a doctor.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am - 2 pm. Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
|Zinc Oxide 20%||Sunscreen|
Purified water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, capric caprylic triglycerides, sorbitan sesquioleate, hydrogenated castor oil, polyglycerol-10 laurate, magnesium sulfate, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, palmitoyl tripeptide-3, sunflower oil, jojoba oil, tocopherols, hyaluronic acid, montmorillonite, malakite extract, phenoxyethanol, ethyl hexyl glycerin, iron oxides.
- For external use only.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by betterlife on Jan 25, 2015
It mix very well with my mineral make up (EM). This makes my skin glow.
Posted by Reviewer1763757 on Jan 11, 2014
0 coverage. Feels thick and heavy, not good for oily or combination skin.
Physical sunscreen BB cream with the right color that brighten your skin!
Posted by NgaYanAnnHo on Nov 04, 2013
Amazing! Like a dream i eventually found a bb cream with all the goody of anti-aging, with only Zinc Oxide as sunscreen and in the right color that brighten my skin; all in a single product! Whoever launch and sell this product, please never stop selling this product!