- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- With Added Glucosamine and Chondroitin
- Daily Support in a Healthy Moist Dog Treat
- No Wheat, Corn, Soy, Artificial Colors, Flavors, Added Fat or By-Products
- With Fresh Blueberries, Apples, Carrots, Flax Seed and Whole Grains
Sometimes our dogs go to great lengths just to keep up. At Zuke's we help your hounds stay ahead with healthy, nutritious Hip Action- a natural reward to support and maintain joint function. Our special formula goes right to the source with 300 mg of glucosamine and 50 mg of chondroitin per treat. These moist, delicious morsels are the fun, easy-feeding support your pups need to stay happy, healthy and on the move. Feed Hip Action and fuel the love.
Small dogs (46 lbs. and under)- 1 treat daily.
Medium/Large dogs (92 lbs. and under)- 2 treats daily.
Giant dogs (138 lbs. and under)- 3 treats daily.
This bag contains approximately 60 treats.
|Guaranteed Analysis (per treat):|
|Crude Protein||10% min|
|Crude Fat||8% min|
|Crude Fiber||3% max|
|Glucosamine HCL*||300 mg max|
|Chondroitin Sulfate*||50 mg max|
|*This compound is not recognized as an essential nutrient by AAFCO dog food nutrient profile.|
Beef, ground rice, ground oats, malted barley, gelatin, maple syrup, vegetable glycerin, glucosamine hydrochloride, fresh apples, fresh carrots, canola oil, ground flax seed, fresh blueberries, lecithin, salt, phosphoric acid (a natural acidifier), garlic powder, sorbic acid (a preservative), chondroitin sulfate, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), manganese sulfate, zinc sulfate, sodium selenite.
Awesome have been using this for years as a treat for my dog and he loves them.
dog won't eat
Posted by Reviewer3077754 on Mar 27, 2015
My dog doesn't like these
Posted by jasminem on Aug 06, 2014
with 300mg of glaucosamine and 50mg of chondroitin in each treat, this isn't going to cure your dog of its stiff joints, but if it's supplemented with proper tablets/wafers meant for joint recovery, they certainly add a boost to recovery. my dogs enjoy them too.
Posted by stylomiloforever on Jun 02, 2014
my dogs love this.
Posted by 5598171671701483272 on Jan 19, 2014
Posted by Reviewer1186427 on Dec 25, 2012
IT HELPS MY SWEETIE GET AROUND BETTER,SHE IS A BLACK LAB & 14 YEARS OLD IN HUMAN YEARS. WHEN I FIRST NOTICED SHE WAS TAKING LONGER TO GET UP FROM LYING IN THE FLOOR WE GOT THIS FOR HER, IT REALLY HELPS HER.