A Vogel, Cardiaforce Tonic, 6.8 fl oz (200 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dietary Supplement
- Helps maintain healthy cardio - vascular function
- Helps maintain heart circulation
- Supports strong heart muscle
- Make Nature Work
- Organically Grown
- Fresh Herb Extract
- Swiss product
Exclusive A. Vogel Formula
Manufactured according to Swiss Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices
Tests before, during and after processing guarantee uniform quality and purity.
Contains Certified Organic Herbs
Organic cultivation certified by Bio-Suisse
Organically grown from our own herb cultivations by our own expert herbalists.
Bioforce uses a unique process - extracting from fresh herbs, not dried. Fresh herbs are harvested at their prime and processed within 24 hours before they can dry out.
Special extraction process guarantees a maximum of important fresh elements inherent in each herb.
Adults: 1 tablespoon in a quarter glass of water after meals and upon retiring.
Shake well before using.
Alcohol 15% v/v 1 tablespoon is equivalent to 1920 mg fresh English Hawthorn and 650 mg fresh Lemon Balm.
No pesticides, insecticides, fungicides or chemical fertilizers.
Safety Sealed Bottle. If ring at bottom of cap is missing or broken, do not use! Keep out of reach of children.
Not recommended for anyone on a restricted alcohol diet, including those with liver disease, epilepsy, alcoholics or pregnant women.
|Serving Size: 15 ml (1 Tablespoon)|
|Servings per Container: 13|
|Amount per 15 ml||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrates||3 g||1%|
|Proprietary Blend extract of English Hawthorn (berry) (fresh) Lemon Balm (leaves) (fresh)||7.2 g||*|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
*Daily Value not established