Abra Therapeutics, Moisture Revival Bath, Sunflower and Rose Petals, 17 oz (482g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Relieves Dry Skin
- Pure Essential Oils
- Pure Desert Minerals
- Pure Organic Herbal Extracts
- Formulated for Powerful Relief
- Organic Herbals
- Dissolves Easily
- No Uncomfortable Rock Salt
- Organic for Over 30 Years
- Relieves Dry Skin
- Restores Soft Supple Skin
ABRA Therapeutic Baths start with highly concentrated botanical infusions of organically grown roots, leaves, barks, flowers and therapeutic essential oils to provide the entire spectrum of plant nutrients to your body. ABRA Baths contain only natural, nutrient-rich minerals that soften skin and create an ideal delivery system for dispersing our proprietary botanical infusions. ABRA botanicals do not float to the surface and away from skin. Instead, bio-available herbal nutrients stay suspended in water to nourish your cells.
Pour desired amount into running bath water. Swirl to dissolve. Relax in bath for 20-30 minutes. Safe for spas and hot tubs.
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Fragrances or Colors
- No Animal Testing
- No Animal Ingredient
A natural blend of Mojave Desert minerals; sodium borate and soda ash; sodium sesqui carbonate, sea salt, trace minerals, organic sunflower oil (helianthus annuus), jojoba oil (simmondsia chinensis), aloe vera (aloe barbadensis), organic extracts of calendula flowers (calendula officinalis), rose flowers (rosa officianalis), elderflower (sambucus nigra), chamomile (matricaria recutita); essential oils of palmarosa (cymbopogon martini), lavender (lavandula officinalis), olibanum (boswellia carterii), ylang ylang (cananga odorata).
iHerb Customer Reviews
I've used this product for years!
Posted by 4925170904549590135 on Sep 16, 2013
Love this product! iherb delivery was quick. Thank you!
Posted by Reviewer2358927 on Dec 11, 2009
Smells nice, dissolves well, and soften skins--one of my favorite winter treats!
get moisture in bath
Posted by Reviewer2546642 on Apr 26, 2008
good to use in bath. not oily or greasy simply delivers moistiure