Emergen-C, Emergen-C, Five Calories, 1000 mg Vitamin C, Peach-Passionfruit, 30 Packets, 4.7 g Each (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 24 Nutrients
- 7 B Vitamins
- Antioxidants and Electrolytes
- Dietary Supplement
- Flavored Fizzy Drink Mix
- Feel the Good
A High Five For Your Health!
The pairing of peach-passionfruit is positively perfect!
24 nutrients? Check! Fun and fizzy? Check! Delicious Check! It's true; Emergen-C Five delivers on everything you expect from the original Emergen-C, but a new blend of sweeteners means just a fraction of the calories - five, if you're counting.
- 1,000 mg of vitamin C, zinc, quercetin, and antioxidants support your immune system.
- 7 B Vitamins including B1, B2, B3, B6, and B12 enhance energy naturally - no caffeine, no crash.
- Great for post-workout, replace key electrolytes lost through perspiration.
Fix it How you Like it!
- 6 oz.
- 5 oz.
- 4 oz.
Less Water = More Flavor
Ages 14 and up, one packet up to 2 times per day. Empty contents into a glass, add 4-6 oz of water, stir. For lighter flavor, mix with more water.
Citric acid, fructose, peach juice powder, passion fruit juice powder, natural passion fruit flavor, malic acid, natural peach with other natural flavors, tapioca maltodextrin, tartaric acid, silica, sucralose, stevia (leaf extract), vegetable juice color, glycine, aspartic acid, and cysteine hydrochloride.
|Serving Size: 1 Packet (4.7 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||0%**|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid, zinc ascorbate, chromium ascorbate)||1,000 mg||1,667%|
|Thiamin (as thiamine hydrochloride)||0.38 mg||25%|
|Riboflavin (as riboflavin 5'-phosphate sodium)||0.43 mg||25%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)||10 mg||500%|
|Folic Acid||12.5 mcg||3%|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||25 mcg||417%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate)||2.5 mg||25%|
|Calcium (as calcium carbonate, calcium phosphate, calcium pantothenate)||50 mg||5%|
|Phosphorus (as potassium phosphate, calcium phosphate, sodium phosphate)||38 mg||4%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium hydroxide, magnesium carbonate)||60 mg||15%|
|Zinc (as zinc ascorbate)||2 mg||13%|
|Manganese (as manganese gluconate)||0.5 mg||25%|
|Chromium (as chromium ascorbate)||10 mcg||8%|
|Sodium (as sodium bicarbonate, sodium phosphate)||60 mg||3%|
|Potassium (as potassium bicarbonate, potassium carbonate, potassium phosphate)||200 mg||6%|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||1 mg||†|
|** Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.