All Terrain, Aloe Gel Skin Relief, 5.0 fl oz (150 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Paraben Free
- Skin Protectant Gel
- With 0.5% Allantoin and Moisturizing Aloe
- Helps Relieve Dry, Chapped and Cracked Skin Plus Temporarily Protects Cuts, Scrapes and Burns
- Temporarily Protects Minor
- Helps prevent and temporarily protects and helps relieved chafed, chapped or cracked skin
- Protects from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
Apply as needed. Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.
(Inactive): Aqua (water), aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) gel, glycerin, dimethicone, dehydroxanthan gum, sodium PCA, anthemis nobilis (chamomile) extract, cucumber (cucumis sativus) extract, bisabolol, polysorbate 20, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil.
For external use only.
When using this product do not get into eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Allantoin 0.5%||skin protectant|
Been using this for the past five years. Excellent for dry skin and skin repair.
I've been using this for 3 years, since discovering it at Whole Foods, so I was pleased to see iHerb carry it for about 25% less. This gel works well to rehydrate weather-worn skin.
Good aloe vera gel
Posted by odereviews on Oct 27, 2013
This is the first time I have used All Terrain products. Helps with rash and dry skin. Good scent. Price wasn't too bad either.
Posted by 4708893397355790439 on Aug 06, 2013
Useful for sunburn and insect bites, but it can cause irritation. Has a medicinal smell. 对晒伤虫咬很有帮助，但会有所刺激。味道不是特别好
My favorite skin relief that stops itch including my scalp.
Posted by Reviewer2252805 on Jul 19, 2013
It only works for a few hours, but no dangerous chemical I try to avoid.
Very nice but intensely lavender sented.
Posted by 5695939904551503678 on Jul 30, 2012
I bought this because it had very good ratings on the EWG site. I use aloe on bug bites and diaper rash and was surprised when I realized the stuff I was using from whole foods had so many harmful additives. This brand is much safer. I wish the lavender sent had been more clearly advertised though.