All Terrain, Hand Sanz, Antiseptic Hand Sanitizer, Fragrance Free, 8 fl oz (240 ml) (Discontinued Item)
By All Terrain
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- All Natural
- Kills 99.9% of Germs and Bacteria
- Cruelty Free
Uses: Hand washing to help reduce bacteria on the skin. Recommended for repeated use.
- Kills 99.9% of germs, and bacteria
- Made from the finest all natural ingredients
- Uses natural wood cellulose to moisturize and to thicken instead of Carbomer, a synthetic polymer that is commonly used
- No rinsing required; use anywhere, anytime
- Leaves hands clean and refreshed
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.
- For children under 6, use adult supervision.
- Not recommended for infants.
Inactive: Purified water, hydroxyethyl cellulose (wood cellulose), vegetable glycerine, aloe vera (aloe barbadensis leaf juice).
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
For external use only-hands.
When using this product
- Keep out of eyes.
- In case of contact with eye, flush thoroughly with water
- Avoid contact with broken skin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and redness develop and persist for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
This product not tested on animals.
|Ethyl Alcohol 62%||Antiseptic|
iHerb Customer Reviews
This sanitizer seems to work well. It doesn't leave my hands dry which is very nice. There is no fragrance in it. It smells a little stinky when you first put it in your hand, but then there is no odor that I can notice.
It's sticky upon application but only takes a few seconds of rubbing hands together for it to dry. I love that it's fragrance free but it does have a strong alcohol scent; it does disappear after a little while so that's good.
Posted by 4939742517734258444 on Apr 09, 2014
Gentle on hands
Cruelty free, nice product
Posted by 5269246247587205168 on Dec 11, 2013
Feels sticky at first but goes on smoothly and dries without residue. Nice product. Love the fact that it's not tested on animals and does not have that typical antiseptic odor.
The pump often doesn't work
Posted by Reviewer1743240 on Jul 14, 2013
I would like to rate this product highly - but I keep receiving bottles with faulty pumps. I have purchased this product three times now, and only my first purchase came with a functional pump. When I ordered this product the second time, it was only luck that enabled me to use it; I was lucky that I hadn't thrown the empty bottle from the first order away (which I could have easily done - since the bottle had been sitting around empty for several weeks). I ended up having to to attach the pump from the first order onto the new bottle in order to be able to use the product. The first time this happened, I somewhat considered it a fluke - but then it happened again. I recently ordered this product for the third time, and again received a faulty pump. So it appears that this major inconvenience is a pattern with this company.
Posted by 5172243968518212992 on Feb 14, 2013
No nasty smells, just the scent of the alcohol. I am so glad to have found a sanitiser without added fragrances or colors!