Allegro Fine Tea, Organic, Black Tea, Earl Grey, 20 Tea Bags, 1.4 oz (40 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- USDA Organic
- Full and Hearty, with Uplifting Citrus Notes
- Contains Caffeine
- Certified Organic by QAI
Allegro Fine Teas are prepared with the purest ingredients, from start to finish. We use only 100% certified organic leaves, herbs and all-natural flavors, and tea bags made from 100% biodegradable, naturally-bleached paper.
Tear open a package of Allegro Fine Tea and experience the wonderful aroma and flavor of pure ingredients. Our commitment to certified organics, quality, and freshness ensures the finest cup of tea, each and every time.
Our Earl Grey black tea is an inspired version of the world's most popular scented tea. Balanced and hearty, with natural bergamot and a hint of ripe lemon, it has a distinctive flavor and aroma that is enticing, yet not overpowering. Excellent with pastries and desserts, with or without a splash of milk and cream.
Use fresh, pure water for brewing tea. Use one tea bag in 6-8 oz (175 ml - 240 ml) of water that has just come to a boil and let it cool briefly before brewing. Steep 3-5 minutes.
To keep your Allegro teas at their peak, store in a cool dark place, away from sunlight and heat.
Organic Indian and Ceylon (Sri Lanka) black teas, natural bergamot (Italian) and lemon flavors with other natural flavors.
This product is 100% free of artificial flavors, colors and preservatives.